PDA

View Full Version : WIP: Body sling for Creative Zen MP3 Player

misstialouise
12-08-2005, 08:58 PM
Well, my Zen Xtra is tooo heavy to wear on a lot of my summer skirts, and quite frankly, is just a little too bulky anyways. Now I chose this one because it's got HUGE space, and it's a Creative (not iPod)...

Anyway, so I decided to make a body sling for it, one that sort of goes over one shoulder and around the body, kinda like those 'ergo bags' that were huge about 12 months ago.

I'm making the pattern up as I go (and am writing it down), so if it works out, I'm going to submit it to Knitty.com :D

I'm using a "semi" worsted weight New Zealand wool, in a muted pastel variegated colour pallette. And it will be felted :D

I'll put pics up once I get a bit more done.

Mer
12-08-2005, 11:28 PM
Cool! I'm getting one of those for Christmas! ;)

FYI, I'm pretty sure Knitty won't accept pattern submissions for things that have pictures posted on the net. So you may want to save the pics just in case! Other places like www.magknits.com don't have those rules, as far as I know.

rebecca
12-09-2005, 02:30 AM
I was about to say the same thing, if you are planning on submitting a pattern, I would suggest that you not show photos or any of the pattern bc those that would publish it would want to make 175% sure that it's not been seen even from anywhere else. That said, I can't wait to see it on Knitty ;)