PDA

View Full Version : Noro Kureyon on sale!

Jan in CA
12-09-2005, 07:28 PM
I was looking at the colors, some sites have awful pics btw!, and found this site when looking at Froogle.

http://www.craftandsave.com/knitting-knitting-yarn-noro-yarn-noro-yarn---kureyon.html

rebecca
12-09-2005, 07:40 PM
Nice find :thumbsup:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
12-09-2005, 07:41 PM
I think that #116 is what VickiIL dubbed "raccoon in a blender" at our first IL Knitapalooza.

I was looking at the pics going "OOOOOOO I *love that one... oh, wait, I have that one.... OH, That's really pret--... oh, I have that one too!"

Kureyon is still cheaper at my favorite Noro retailer, WoolNeedlwork.com (http://woolneedlework.com/Noro_Kureyon.shtml)*

* not woolneedleworkS.com ..... that's just a bunch of spammy ads!

rebecca
12-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Oh yeah...and I'm not a Noro user...Karaoke, ya know :thumbsup: LOL, as if I've used it for ages instead of :thinking: once :roflhard: :rofling:

Jan in CA
12-09-2005, 07:50 PM
I think that #116 is what VickiIL dubbed "raccoon in a blender" at our first IL Knitapalooza.

I was looking at the pics going "OOOOOOO I *love that one... oh, wait, I have that one.... OH, That's really pret--... oh, I have that one too!"

Kureyon is still cheaper at my favorite Noro retailer, WoolNeedlwork.com (http://woolneedlework.com/Noro_Kureyon.shtml)*

* not woolneedleworkS.com ..... that's just a bunch of spammy ads!

Whooo! That's a great price!

koolbreeze
12-09-2005, 08:57 PM
i loved all the baby patterns... Krickett is growing faster than i can knit!!!

feministmama
12-09-2005, 08:58 PM
OOooooOOOOooooo why did I look!!! :doh: Must...resist.....

Jan in CA
12-09-2005, 09:08 PM
Just out of curiosity, Hildie...is that price the sale price or is it always that low? I would like to get some for a booga after Christmas and I'm hoping it will still be a good price.

susies1955
12-09-2005, 09:09 PM
.....Karaoke, ya know

Rebecca,
Where is the best place to get this Karaoke yarn???????
:)
Thanks,
Susie

koolbreeze
12-09-2005, 09:13 PM
damn look at susie!!! Hot!!! girl did you husband appove that picture for public viewing!!!

Ingrid
12-09-2005, 09:17 PM
damn look at susie!!! Hot!!! girl did you husband appove that picture for public viewing!!!

She's getting better looking everyday! She is a star now, though, what with her sweater on a website. She has an image to maintain!!

Ingrid
12-09-2005, 09:17 PM

She's getting better looking everyday! She is a star now, though, what with her famous sweater. She has an image to maintain!!

Ingrid
12-09-2005, 09:18 PM
.....Karaoke, ya know

Rebecca,
Where is the best place to get this Karaoke yarn???????
Thanks,
Susie

www.kpixie.com has the best price, plus you can get 10% off for signing up for their emails.

susies1955
12-09-2005, 09:31 PM
Ok, ok girls stop picking on me. LOL. My boss and youngest son got me a Glamour Make Over for my 50th birthday and I just recently got the photos back. I'll share the other two later on. LOL.
I have a TUBE top on underneath it BUT it does look like I'm nakey poo poo. :)
It was a VERY fun day.
Thanks for noticing,
:lol:
Susie

susies1955
12-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Ingrid,
Thanks for letting me know where the best place to get Karaoke is.
Susie

Hildegard_von_Knittin
12-09-2005, 10:38 PM
Just out of curiosity, Hildie...is that price the sale price or is it always that low? I would like to get some for a booga after Christmas and I'm hoping it will still be a good price.

Nope, it's always low there. When I discovered it about a year ago it was FIVE-something for a few of the colors. The downfall: the shipping is kind of slow

rebecca
12-09-2005, 11:54 PM
Ok, ok girls stop picking on me. LOL. My boss and youngest son got me a Glamour Make Over for my 50th birthday and I just recently got the photos back. I'll share the other two later on. LOL.
I have a TUBE top on underneath it BUT it does look like I'm nakey poo poo. :)
It was a VERY fun day.
Thanks for noticing,
:lol:
Susie

You sure don't look 50 ;) !!
And, Ingrid said what I was gonna say! I love love www.kpixie.com ... just take a look @ their site, review it a bit and then remember...it's all run by 2 women :thumbsup: AND they bend over backward to give excellent customer service which is a big plus when I'm looking around for a place to shop. I refer everyone to them. LOL, I refer to my 2 fave sites, kpixie & knitpicks

InterNette
12-10-2005, 01:30 AM
wow thanks for sharing kpixie. I loved the silk and they have karabella which i was looking for.

gimmesanity
12-10-2005, 01:33 AM
Susie, I :heart: :heart: :heart: your new pic!! Whoo-hoo, you hot momma!

susies1955
12-10-2005, 05:50 AM
Rebecca,
Thanks for thinking I don't look 50. :) I guess I take after my Mom. She was always pretty young looking. I use to think it was her keeping active raising nine kids and having her last at 41 years old BUT I've only go two kids. Now I just think she was nuts. LOL. Just kidding. She love, love, loved having kids around all the time. She had half the neighborhood at our place. They all called her Mom.
Thanks for letting me know your two favorite sites,
:thumbsup:
Susie

susies1955
12-10-2005, 05:52 AM
gimmesanity,
Thank for thinking I'm a "hot" mama. :waving:
Susie