PDA

View Full Version : 4 more posts and....

feministmama
12-12-2005, 01:22 PM
I'll hit 1000! yeah me :cheering:

kemp
12-12-2005, 01:24 PM
Woo hoo! Where is Joel...he needs to be around since congrats is sort of his "job".

Um....what are you knitting right now?

Jan in CA
12-12-2005, 01:25 PM
Ha! I posted these in another thread, but I'll help you out with the post count.;)

Here are some mad libs for kids!
http://www.penguinputnam.com/static/packages/us/yreaders/madlibs/fun.html
http://www.eduplace.com/tales/

mintdee
12-12-2005, 01:26 PM
Go fm Go! you can do it! Lift thoes fingers tap thoes keys!
FEEL THE BURN!
:roflhard:

kemp
12-12-2005, 01:27 PM
Come on...answer my question...you're almost there! ;)

jodstr2
12-12-2005, 01:31 PM
just 3 more now! :happydance:

feministmama
12-12-2005, 01:37 PM
Oh Ok Kemp. I think I'm gonna blow off the socks for Mike Rowe. I got somma that dancing sock yarn form Knitpicks but I HATE knitting with it :oops: Its too.... springy. anyone want it? Maybe I'll just use some of that Lion Brand half wool half acrylic stuff. whatsit called? Hmmm got look it up. Anyway, Mike Rowe is the host of this show on the Discovery channel called Sirty Jobs. Its a funny show and I watch it often with my son. Mike Rowe gets all dirty doing yucky jobs like scooping poop out of sewers and cleaning pigs and whatnot. They have a board at the discovery channel I posted to a few times and I asked if he would like a pair of socks and he replied and said yes! So now I gotta figure how how to make a pair of socks for a size 11 man that is washable (he's on the raod a lot)

feministmama
12-12-2005, 01:38 PM
Lesse, Oh thanks for the Madlibs Jan. My son will love it (And will probably start bugign me to play it with him all the time :rollseyes: )

kemp
12-12-2005, 01:39 PM
Wow...that is generous of you to offer to make socks for someone you don't know personally.

feministmama
12-12-2005, 01:41 PM
Wow...that is generous of you to offer to make socks for someone you don't know personally.

I never thought of it that way. :thinking: I just saw this guy on TV getting all dirty and thought he could use some nice comfy socks on his dirty jobs. Am I weird or what?

feministmama
12-12-2005, 01:42 PM
Hey look at me, 1000 posts :cheering: almost don't want to post this so I can leave my little signiture thingy that says 1000

kemp
12-12-2005, 01:43 PM
Nope...not weird, just very nice!

YAY...Congrats on 1000!!! :balloons:

rebecca
12-12-2005, 01:54 PM
WTG FEMI!!!! And I so love making socks with Dancing...hated it when I began knitting my socks with them, but as I got into the project i really loved it...had to get used to the elastic & the wear wonderfully...but...different sock yarn strokes ;)
:cheering: FEMI IS CHATTY
:happydance: FEMI IS CHATTY :happydance:
:cheering: FEMI IS CHATTY :cheering:

tigger0229
12-12-2005, 02:16 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :happydance:

Vendie
12-12-2005, 03:00 PM
YAY for FEMMY!!!!

Welcome to the big-mouth club!

Jenelle
12-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Oh Ok Kemp. I think I'm gonna blow off the socks for Mike Rowe. I got somma that dancing sock yarn form Knitpicks but I HATE knitting with it :oops: Its too.... springy. anyone want it? Maybe I'll just use some of that Lion Brand half wool half acrylic stuff. whatsit called? Hmmm got look it up. Anyway, Mike Rowe is the host of this show on the Discovery channel called Sirty Jobs. Its a funny show and I watch it often with my son. Mike Rowe gets all dirty doing yucky jobs like scooping poop out of sewers and cleaning pigs and whatnot. They have a board at the discovery channel I posted to a few times and I asked if he would like a pair of socks and he replied and said yes! So now I gotta figure how how to make a pair of socks for a size 11 man that is washable (he's on the raod a lot)

I have to say... that I LOVE that show!! I think Mike Rowe is the best person to put on for that show.

And congrats on making 1000! :thumbsup: :cheering: :happydance: :sunny: :balloons:

koolbreeze
12-12-2005, 03:17 PM
yay!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

koolbreeze
12-12-2005, 03:20 PM
Woo hoo! Where is Joel...he needs to be around since congrats is sort of his "job".

i fired him when he wasn't around for mine!!! just kidding... get back to work Joel we know you got better things to do than to keep up with our post!!!

Ingrid
12-12-2005, 06:16 PM
:cheering: :cheering: And a fine 1000 posts they've been, too! :cheering: :cheering: