PDA

View Full Version : Angelia has 1000 Posts!!!!

Joel
12-16-2005, 05:01 PM
Look out KK and Ingrid.... LOL

Way To Go Angelia!!!!

Welcome to the 1k club!

:present: :balloons: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Ingrid
12-16-2005, 05:03 PM
:cheering: :cheering: What's it been, a week now? :rofling:

tigger0229
12-16-2005, 05:03 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
glad to see a bama girl succeed!!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

kemp
12-16-2005, 05:32 PM
ummm...Joel....aaaaaacckkeemmmmm

Way to go Angelia!

mintdee
12-16-2005, 05:34 PM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Go chatty lady!

Angelia
12-16-2005, 06:39 PM
Aw shucks...thanks folks! :heart: :heart:

And no, Ing-a-ling, not a week. Two. All that talk about Festivus gave me at least 500! :rofling:

Andrea
12-16-2005, 06:50 PM
:balloons: Way to go!!!! :cheering:

vcuchica931
12-16-2005, 07:34 PM
congradulations! :happydance:

Julie
12-16-2005, 07:42 PM
Wow! That was FAST! :mrgreen:

mintdee
12-16-2005, 09:12 PM
You know dear at this rate you will pass KK in 3 months at least!

Angelia
12-16-2005, 10:49 PM
You know dear at this rate you will pass KK in 3 months at least!

Ahh, but that would mean Kelly wouldn't post at all...AS IF!!! :rofling: :rofling:

*Hugs* Kelly!!

mintdee
12-17-2005, 12:05 AM
:roflhard:

rebecca
12-17-2005, 12:13 AM
Girl....YOU ARE CHATTY :cheering: :cheering: :roflhard: :roflhard: :cheering: :cheering: WTG :thumbsup:

Angelia
12-17-2005, 12:21 AM
Girl....YOU ARE CHATTY :cheering: :cheering: :roflhard: :roflhard: :cheering: :cheering: WTG :thumbsup:

I just like everyone here and can't help talking to everyone... :oops:

dustinac
12-17-2005, 12:30 AM
:cheering: :happydance: :present: Congrats!!!

edited: I love your avatar!!! :rofling:

punkhippiemom
12-17-2005, 03:01 AM
:happydance: :cheering: :happydance:
WOO HOOO!!!
We'll give you your pin and teach you the secret handshake later ;)
way to go, I think you've set a record!!!

Angelia
12-17-2005, 08:29 AM
:happydance: :cheering: :happydance:
WOO HOOO!!!
We'll give you your pin and teach you the secret handshake later ;)
way to go, I think you've set a record!!!

Cool! A secret handshake!!!

A record? what sort of record? :shifty:

Cristy
12-17-2005, 02:56 PM
WTG--she may be chatty but she sure is helpful!

Joel
12-17-2005, 03:06 PM
ummm...Joel....aaaaaacckkeemmmmm\

HUH? :??

CateKnits
12-17-2005, 03:07 PM
You sure passed me! We were close for a while...

Angelia
12-17-2005, 04:45 PM
WTG--she may be chatty but she sure is helpful!

Aww...thanks!... :oops:

You sure passed me! We were close for a while...

See, we professors don't do any work. We pass it ALL on to you students so that we can have lives and you cannot! MUAAAHAHAHAHA!

Then again, you actually knit stuff, Cate, maker of the 48-hour sweater. I just talk about knitting...and boobies, and other things...

CateKnits
12-17-2005, 04:49 PM
Yeah, but I haven't touched the sweater since Thursday!
I actually picked up a half finished pair of socks a couple of hours ago. It was that or Kant and Kant makes my brain hurt. :P
I'm pretty much convinced one of my professors never sleeps. She's always accidently telling us about her real life. The rest of them? Meh, they're a little less like real people. Well, that's not true, I can see another of my professors as a real person. But most of them... I had one that looked EXACTLY like Adam West. He was pretty much the coolest math professor ever, but I'm convinced that's not a difficult title to earn. I sometimes thought he might secretly be Batman or something in his off-hours, but I couldn't even see him as a real person. Is that weird?

Angelia
12-17-2005, 05:08 PM
I had one that looked EXACTLY like Adam West. He was pretty much the coolest math professor ever, but I'm convinced that's not a difficult title to earn. I sometimes thought he might secretly be Batman or something in his off-hours, but I couldn't even see him as a real person. Is that weird?

No, not weird. I've always thought Adam West looks like a mannequin.

CateKnits
12-17-2005, 05:22 PM
:roflhard: I wish you could see this guy! We all kinda refer to him as Batman, as in, "ohhh! Lucky! You got Batman for calc!"

Angelia
12-17-2005, 05:33 PM
:roflhard: I wish you could see this guy! We all kinda refer to him as Batman, as in, "ohhh! Lucky! You got Batman for calc!"

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

It could be worse. I swear this is true: there's a guy in the engineering dept. here named Fat Ho. And his wife referrs to herself formally--and with a naive sincerity--as Mrs. Fat Ho.

CateKnits
12-17-2005, 05:35 PM
OMG, my friend Stacy's nickname is Fat Ho!
I've got a professor this quarter that insists on being called by his first name, and I just can't do it! I've got another one that yelled at me and my roommate for not calling her by her first name, too. I think if either of them were Fat Ho, I could do it...but not with a straight face. :roflhard:

Angelia
12-17-2005, 06:54 PM
OMG, my friend Stacy's nickname is Fat Ho!
I've got a professor this quarter that insists on being called by his first name, and I just can't do it! I've got another one that yelled at me and my roommate for not calling her by her first name, too. I think if either of them were Fat Ho, I could do it...but not with a straight face. :roflhard:

:roflhard: :roflhard:

Just got coffee up my nose!!

:roflhard: :roflhard:

I just cannot ask students to call me by my first names; we aren't friends or peers. It makes for a very strange learning environment, and I can fully understand your reluctance. But yeah, I'd make an exception for Fat Ho!

rebecca
12-17-2005, 06:59 PM

LOL, girl, don't I know what you mean!! I'm a tad chatty myself :roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard:

CateKnits
12-17-2005, 07:01 PM
Yeah, the one professor complained to my roommate about it with the "it's because I'm old" arguement. Neva-Lee tried to explain it's a respect thing, so the professor comes back with, "can't we be friends now?" Haha. I wish I'd been there for that one. I'm taking another class with her, so my answer to that would be NO.
It's interesting, though. At work, I have no problem calling the techs by their first names, even though some are old enough to be my parents, but I hate calling the pharmacists by their first names. I have to, though, or it would be awkward because I'd be the only one not doing it. I feel like the techs are on my "level" because we're all techs. Or something.

(1000 posts, here I come!)

Angelia
12-17-2005, 07:18 PM

LOL, girl, don't I know what you mean!! I'm a tad chatty myself :roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard:

Really? I hadn't noticed! :angelgrin:

:heart: ya Becka!