PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever used a Loomtastic?

itscryttle
12-19-2005, 10:09 PM
A lady was telling my mom about it. I have looked a little online but can't really seem to find anything about it other then it makes hats.

Has anyone here used one? Do you like it?

It almost feels like cheating LOL

tigger0229
12-20-2005, 06:05 PM
hey crystal, I have never used one. never heard of one. LOL but that doesn't mean a thing!
what do you do with it?
:XX:

itscryttle
12-21-2005, 12:37 AM
I dunno! I guess its like a loom?

:??

I think the thing the lady was telling her about is called a jiffy knitter or something like that.

yeah_im_crazy
12-24-2005, 12:14 AM
I HAVE A LOOM SET CALLED KNIFTY KNITTERS AND YES, IT DOES FEEL LIKE CHEATING BUT I LOVE THE RESULTS!!! IT MAKES NICE HATS AND YOU CAN MAKE SCARVES BUT THE EDGES COME OUT CURLED, SO I STUCK TO HATS. ALSO, IT COMES IN A FEW DIFF. SIZES SO YOU CAN MKE ONE FOR BABY, KID, YOURSELF, AND.....UHH......PEOPLE WITH BIG HEADS!!! ;)

itscryttle
12-24-2005, 08:01 PM
I found the knify knitters... but they are out of there at Michaels and Joanns... I guess everyone likes them.

I want to try one... :D

wewantmore
12-24-2005, 09:52 PM
I know I'm getting the set for Christmas. ;)

I'll let you know if I like them.

partydiva
12-25-2005, 09:44 PM
The Knifty Knitter set was something that was supposed to be on my gift list to myself but I ran out of time. I bought the books to it before I bought the actual set because they were only $1 each. One of the books has instructions for hats, golf club covers (skinny hats), dishcloths, scarves, tiny totes for tiny tots, beach towel back pack, and a christmas stocking. The second version of the book has a trellis scarf/sash, pillow, more hats, shawl, and two other scarves in it.

I think I am gonna buy it because it's always on sale or I can use my coupons with it. It might come in handy when you want to make a "last minute" gift for somebody. The patterns in it are limited, so you will still have to pull out the needles to get other stuff done.

Here's their website www.provocraft.com