PDA

View Full Version : Omaha Area Knitters---and anybody who likes yarn :>)

brendajos
12-23-2005, 11:17 PM
One of my LYS is having a clearance sale starting Tooooozday. Their supply of yarns is amazing!

YR-END CLEARANCE SALE - 20% OFF EVERYTHING DECEMBER 27th THRU JANUARY 14th!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...Announcing our YEAR-END SHOP-WIDE CLEARANCE EVENT!
DECEMBER 27th thru JANUARY 14th, 2006 (click here for more details) (http://www.personalthreads.com/newsite/sale.htm)

SAVE a full 20% on ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING in our shop*
Yarns, Needlepoint and Weaving Supplies, Books, Kits...
Everything is 20% OFF through January 15th!

Orders may be placed by
via our online secure server: www.personalthreads.com/newsite/oshop.cfm
Fax: 402-391-0039
email: sales@personalthreads.com
or Phone: 800-306-7733 (Please, no phone orders before 12/27)

Happy New Year!
Personal Threads Boutique

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EARLY ORDERS: Orders placed by fax, email, or online prior to 12/27 will be processed on 12/27 (be sure to specify "Sale Price, Please" to get the discount). PHONE ORDERS PLACED BEFORE 12/27 WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE DISCOUNT!

SHIPPING RATES: shipping rates calculated online are for the Continental US. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, or outside the US will incur additional charges

STOCK SHORTAGES: As stock quantities will be changing rapidly, we cannot guarantee that we will have everything you ask for. If we run out of an item in your order, we will fill and ship the rest of the order (unless you specify otherwise). If we have insufficient quantity of a given item, we will contact you to see if you want what is available.

ALL SALES FINAL.

*Sale applies only to merchandise "In Stock" in our shop; does not include items already marked down.

Angelia
12-23-2005, 11:31 PM
*rubbing hands together in anticipation*

Thanks!! :heart: :heart:

mintdee
12-23-2005, 11:35 PM
:shock: I know what I will be doing when I get back from Missouri!
:roflhard:

brendajos
12-25-2005, 07:52 PM
just in case i forget to bump it again! :thumbsup: i will let you know if there is anything left once i get back from lunch on tuesday! :rofling:

brendajos
12-27-2005, 04:08 PM
badumpadump

i tried my best to clean them outta Malabrigo but i had to leave a little behind! ;)

They were bizzy bizzy....and apparently were pickin' and pullin' a lot of stuff for online orders too!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/brendajos/Yummy.jpg