PDA

View Full Version : New Knitting Magazine

Emeraldcutie
12-27-2005, 11:34 AM
Was at the local grocery store and stumbled upon the premier issue of Womans Day Specials Easy Knit and Crochet Ideas.
It is actually very nice, I don't normally buy magazines (because you can normally find it on the web). But this one was very nicely done and had a tone of things in it that I would like to make.

nicolethegeek
12-27-2005, 11:42 AM
Which store did you get it at? My WM doesn't seem to get the special mags in, and if I can't find it, I can get my best friend in Cambridge to pick it up for me.

Emeraldcutie
12-27-2005, 11:44 AM
I just picked it up at our local Food Basics grocery store. Its really funny cause I have went to chapters (our Barnes and Noble) and not found the magazine I wanted, and then found it at the check out at the grocery store..:)

KellyK
12-27-2005, 01:31 PM
http://www.womansday.com/article.asp?section_id=12&article_id=9989

nicolethegeek
12-27-2005, 01:56 PM
Thanks Emeraldcutie! We don't have Food Basics here :?? I'll have to keep my eyes peeled, or just talk my best friend into getting it for me once she's back from North Bay. :lol: I can also check out McNally's when I go to my next knitting meetup. I agree that Chapters tends to have a pretty lousy selection of magazines at times. Before it went out of print, they didn't even carry Old Time Crochet... which was my favourite crochet magazine! I did find some interesting imported crochet and cross stitch ones though! ;)