PDA

View Full Version : Green Beret

Indygirl
01-04-2006, 09:33 PM
I Have had the Beret hat finished for a while now. It has many mistakes in it. As you all said just finish it and I did. Now I can stop worring about it. Not one of my best jobs, but what the heck :lol:
I think I have figured out the picture posting thing too. It only took me 3 mo's to figure that out. I hope it don't get worse as I get older :roflhard: :roflhard:
I'm going to try to post a picture of the hat I made for my G.D. too.

Ingrid
01-04-2006, 09:39 PM
The beret looks wonderful. I'm sure you're the only one who can see the mistakes. And that hat on your little beauty is great, too. :thumbsup:

knitwit
01-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Very cool! Both look great- I love the beret! Where's the pattern from and what yarn did you use?

KristiMetz
01-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Both hats look great! Thanks for sharing pics. Your granddaughter is too cute, those are great colors for her! I don't see any mistakes in the beret, personally, I think it looks fabulous. :)

Indygirl
01-04-2006, 10:43 PM
The beret looks wonderful. I'm sure you're the only one who can see the mistakes. And that hat on your little beauty is great, too. :thumbsup:
Ingrid, Your to kind ;) but I thank you anyway. I have been lurking around on here for a while now. I have got more help from your words of wisdom. Thanks......

Indygirl
01-04-2006, 10:50 PM
Very cool! Both look great- I love the beret! Where's the pattern from and what yarn did you use?
The pattern is one I got at my LYS two years ago. "Sirdar Country Style" # 9446. The yarn is Sirdar Country style DK. kelly green. Thanks for the compliment. If you look under the post RIP-IT you can see why I was glad to get over this hat :rollseyes:

Indygirl
01-04-2006, 10:58 PM
Both hats look great! Thanks for sharing pics. Your granddaughter is too cute, those are great colors for her! I don't see any mistakes in the beret, personally, I think it looks fabulous. :)
Wow, You guys sure make me feel better about this hat. I might just try to make another with smaller wt. yarn. The hat feels kinda heavy and big on. You are all very encouraging and I love this forum. :heart: