01-06-2006, 08:03 PM
http://www.knitwitts.com/index.php

Darhain
01-07-2006, 12:38 AM
Enabler! ;)

Ingrid
01-07-2006, 12:41 AM
Enabler! ;)

Can't get anything past you! :roflhard: I have to pass these sales on to others lest I fall to temptation myself. :angelgrin:

Darhain
01-07-2006, 01:08 AM
Enabler! ;)

Can't get anything past you! :roflhard: I have to pass these sales on to others lest I fall to temptation myself. :angelgrin:

Does that work?!? :roflhard:

Ingrid
01-07-2006, 01:19 AM
:shifty: No, not really.

Indygirl
01-07-2006, 08:45 AM
Enabler! ;)

Thanks Ingrid, I love addi's and I have NEEDED a few sizes. :roflhard: I don't even try to resist the urge to shop for knitting. It's my only vise :inlove:

ItsBecca
01-07-2006, 09:16 AM
When I ordered my sock yarn from them last night I somehow managed to get Free Shipping! The code was already in the coupon box, it was AdFreeShp or something like that, I was surprised for sure!

Edited to add that I'm a moron and can't read right apparently, I thought this said knitpicks.com :oops:

Indygirl
01-07-2006, 09:43 AM
When I ordered my sock yarn from them last night I somehow managed to get Free Shipping! The code was already in the coupon box, it was AdFreeShp or something like that, I was surprised for sure!

Edited to add that I'm a moron and can't read right apparently, I thought this said knitpicks.com :oops:
Hummmm, I just ordered 95$ worth, didn't get free shipping, but I sure had fun. I bought one of the double pointed needle organizers along with some yummy yarns. :cheering: and some new addi needles. Can hardly wait to get my package. :happydance: