PDA

View Full Version : Handdyed Superwash Yarn

Roxanne
01-22-2006, 03:50 PM
Hello everyone...I'm pleased to offer some handdyed superwash sock yarn for sale today. To see my blog posting about them, please go here:

http://knitnpurlzen.wordpress.com/2006/01/22/goodies-basket-superwash/

Attached is a picture of the colourways I'm offering. Thanks for visiting!

The Mod Squad was here - Photo Resized

feministmama
01-22-2006, 04:41 PM
OooooooOOOOoooooOOOOOOoooo pretty :heart:

kalii2
01-24-2006, 06:04 PM
*gasp*
That is quite some yarn!
I have yet to enjoy working with anything below a bulky "barely spun" type of yarn (ie LionsBrand Landscapes and/or Bolero and the like), but this yarn just may get me to change my mind........ hmmm

kitkat
01-24-2006, 06:08 PM
OH FINE! YOU EVIL WENCHES (AND WENCH-DUDES) BOUGHT UP ALL THE PRETTY SOCK YARN! (and yes, those ARE caps, and I AM shouting!)

We better see some pretty FO's from this stuff !!!!!

gardenmommy
01-24-2006, 06:47 PM
I LOVE that bluey-purple one on the lower left corner! :inlove:

Roxanne
01-24-2006, 11:36 PM
OH FINE! YOU EVIL WENCHES (AND WENCH-DUDES) BOUGHT UP ALL THE PRETTY SOCK YARN! (and yes, those ARE caps, and I AM shouting!)

We better see some pretty FO's from this stuff !!!!!

LOL @ kitkat! I will have more coming in the next couple of weeks!!! Stay tuned!

:XX:

Roxanne
01-24-2006, 11:38 PM
I LOVE that bluey-purple one on the lower left corner! :inlove:

Thanks!! I called that one "Rubies & Emeralds".... :sunny:

kalii2
01-25-2006, 09:02 AM
*gasp*
That is quite some yarn!
I have yet to enjoy working with anything below a bulky "barely spun" type of yarn (ie LionsBrand Landscapes and/or Bolero and the like), but this yarn just may get me to change my mind........ hmmm

and by below I mean thinner than, not quality, hope that came across.......

Roxanne
01-25-2006, 09:04 AM
*gasp*
That is quite some yarn!

and by below I mean thinner than, not quality, hope that came across.......

Hi kalii...yes, actually it did! :D And if you are thinking about it, I say go for it!! You'll be pleased! :happydance: