PDA

View Full Version : She will do it today!

gardenmommy
02-11-2006, 10:50 AM
I betcha Ingrid will get to 10,000 posts!

Cristy
02-11-2006, 10:54 AM
undoubtedly...only a few to go! I looked up Ingrid's profile the other day just to see how many posts she averages per day...I'm amazed that she gets anything else done and I wonder if she's really chatty in person, ya know? Upon first thought I figured that when she was a kid, people probably referred to her as "motor mouth" (as they did to me...) but on second consideration I figured out that she posts so much b/c she knows so much. Have you ever checked out the woman's kodak gallery? Holy Moly! That chick can knit! :D

Ingrid
02-11-2006, 11:30 AM
No wonder my ears were ringing! :rofling: I didn't realize I was so close. I'll have to make sure the 'big' one isn't about boobs or something.

I have never, ever in my live been referred to as motor mouth--not that there's anything wrong with that ;) --but I was a very quiet kid. I could ignore people with the best of them! I'm still not considered chatty, by any means.

If someone had, back in May, said that I would be at this point on a forum, I would have laughed til I cried.

I think the reason I post so much here is that it's such a great site. When I got 'into' forums, I did post on a few. I've pretty much stopped anywhere but here, just because there are no nasty comments, no put-downs, etc. It's a lot of fun.

Someday if I'm under house arrest or something, I'll go back and see how many posts only consist of :roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard: :rofling: . Probably quite a few. ;) I always know I can count on a laugh here!

Ingrid
02-11-2006, 12:10 PM
OK, here it is. :D

feministmama
02-11-2006, 12:20 PM
Maybe her solem outer life is why she posts so much here. She has more to say with her fingers than her mouth :roflhard: Yeah Ingy! Keep on typin :cheering: