PDA

View Full Version : New Knitting Show!

kemp
03-01-2006, 09:55 AM
On oxygen...airs this Sunday! Apparently the more people that watch it, the better chance it has of staying on the air. Read more about it HERE (http://oxygen.com/contest/stitchcraft/).

JLC
03-01-2006, 10:00 AM
I'll have to set my tivo for that. Thanks Kemp!

knitncook
03-01-2006, 10:02 AM
Cool. I didn't enter the sweepstakes though because I'm not sure I want a sweater that will make me look like a fuzzy zebra. :roflhard:

Lana
03-01-2006, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the heads up.
I learned "creating your own seamless sweaters" from a PBS program in

...................................1967. :rollseyes: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

kemp
03-01-2006, 10:04 AM
:roflhard: :roflhard: yeah...have to agree. I don't get too excited about horizontal stripes on my upper half! Or my lower half, for that matter!

mintdee
03-01-2006, 10:09 AM
:roflhard: Just don't wear it to the zoo and you will be fine :thumbsup:

I just watched the pom pom making video. I really hope that they don't do that constant moving of the camera and giving lots of different angles or I won't be able to watch it. That was hard to watch :thinking:

nicolethegeek
03-01-2006, 01:19 PM
*sigh* Yet another US cable channel... :verysad:

On a high note, that sweater kit they are holding the drawing for was featured on "You Knit What?" the other day! :roflhard:

Kid Showbiz
03-01-2006, 01:34 PM
At least this one is on basic cable. I always loved to watch Knitty Gritty when it was on DIY, but then they took DIY off the basic cable line-up. I don't really care if this one sucks, I'm just kinda happy there will be a knitting show on...even if that sweater is kinda heiness.

DotMom61
03-01-2006, 02:07 PM
:roflhard: Just don't wear it to the zoo and you will be fine :thumbsup:

I just watched the pom pom making video. I really hope that they don't do that constant moving of the camera and giving lots of different angles or I won't be able to watch it. That was hard to watch :thinking:

Where did you find the pom pom video? I didn't see any links to any videos anywhere. :?? Not that I want to make pom poms. I don't like pom poms. I don't even like to say "pom poms." They should be outlawed.

Anyway, I was just curious to see their video style. I made the mistake of watching an episode of Knit One, Purl Too on DIY recently. Not good.

dustinac
03-01-2006, 02:20 PM
ohh thanks for letting us know have to set the tivo so I don't forget... I wish new shows of knitty would show my tivo is tired of recording the repeats... and yeahhh knit one purl two is :shock: :lol:

kemp
03-01-2006, 02:31 PM
I'm not a big fan of Knit1 purl2 either. I hope this one is better!

mintdee
03-01-2006, 05:21 PM
http://oxygen.com/video/fullpage.aspx?clip=stitchcraft/Stitchcraft_sweeps_m
Try that.

Yea Knit 1 purl2 is very interesting to say the least :doh: :lol:

nanonette
03-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Thanks for posting this!! Will have to keep an eye out for it. I'm not much of a fan of Knit One, Purl Two - does she always just talk and never explain anything? Love Knitty Gritty though & tape it every day. :blush:

Jan in CA
03-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Cool. I didn't enter the sweepstakes though because I'm not sure I want a sweater that will make me look like a fuzzy zebra. :roflhard:

My thoughts exactly! I didn't enter either! :roflhard: :roflhard:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is not a fan of Knit One Purl Two!

TwoLeftNeedles
03-01-2006, 11:59 PM
So we're all basically in agreement: Tivo rules?

nanonette
03-02-2006, 12:01 AM
Yes, TIVO rules - even though I have the Comcast DVR version. :thumbsup:

And I didn't enter to win the funky zebra sweater either. ;)