PDA

View Full Version : I'M BACK!!! YIPPIE!!!

Cristy
03-02-2006, 09:47 PM
Hey guys...my internet is now up and working properly...hehehehehe...I'm desperately trying to catch up on a weeks worth of posts...I may never go to bed tonight...

Ingrid
03-02-2006, 09:51 PM
:cheering: Welcome home!! :cheering:

Jan in CA
03-02-2006, 09:54 PM
Good luck catching up! I went on vacation in January and I don't think I ever caught up completely! :roflhard: Although I guess you'd never know from the number of posts I make. :shock:

Jenelle
03-02-2006, 10:29 PM
Welcome back Cristy!! :cheering: :waving:

knit-a-holic
03-03-2006, 12:11 AM
Welcome back!! Even though I don't know you and most of the ppl on here, it's been nice! I feel like this is my home. Hehe. I just recently joined knittinghelp.com a week ago. I love reading all the posts. It's my daily digest. :thumbsup:

Angelia
03-03-2006, 08:46 AM
Welcome Back!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

I'm resisting the urge to sing the "Welcome Back Kotter" song...a song that most of you don't know anyway.... ;)

Ingrid
03-03-2006, 09:00 AM
Welcome Back!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

I'm resisting the urge to sing the "Welcome Back Kotter" song...a song that most of you don't know anyway.... ;)

John Sebastian! I remember!

HeatherFeather
03-03-2006, 09:48 AM
Welcome back!! Being w/o the internet STINKS...my dad is always amazed at how frequently I pop on here, when he comes to visit!!!

and tank you Angelia!!! I'll be singing that song all day!!!

Cristy
03-03-2006, 10:16 AM
Thanks guys...it's good to be back and your right Ingrid...it is like "home"!

Angelia--I don't know that song but you're welcome to sing it if you like...:)

I doubt as if I'll ever catch up--I'm just going to resume reading what's new and go from there! Hopefully I won't fall behind again! ;)

Angelia
03-03-2006, 04:24 PM
Well, at least Heather and Ingrid remember! :happydance: (And Heather, I've been singing it all day myself...I'm getting kinda sick of it!)

Re catching up: Don't even try. :shock: I missed ONE day b/c of internet problems, but I had to give up trying to catch up on the goings on here :D