PDA

View Full Version : Time to relax?

Marni
04-02-2006, 03:02 PM
Yesterday I ran my 2nd half marathon, beating my first half mary time by a whole 10 minutes. Now I'm trying to just relax today and I'm staring at my clog pattern I've had for a while and the felted square I made and am scared to start it!!! What's wrong with me? LOL

I'm trying to psych myself up to start it so I'm thinking if I mention it here I'll be commited (one way or another :rofling: ) to start it. Why is it so scary to start a project? I get that same feeling like just before jumping into a pool that you know is going to be cold at first but feel good in the end. Anyway, just thought I'd share. :XX:

Ingrid
04-02-2006, 03:42 PM
You've run a marathon and you're nervous about starting a slipper? :rofling:

Rhyannon1970
04-02-2006, 03:43 PM
Hey, you are not alone..haha...so many of us put off doing the things we want to out of fear of getting started...failure, struggle..

Dive in the water is fine*wink*
Rhy :thumbsup:

samm
04-02-2006, 04:33 PM
yeah. I do that hestitating all the time. And there's something about finishing things that kinda makes me pause as well. :?? Except that when I am nearly done a project, I begin to search patterns and yarn bins and decide what comes next. :D And you are right! Now you are committed to get going on those clogs! We'll all be watching for the finished photo! Get :XX: ! samm

rebecca
04-02-2006, 04:39 PM
You've run a marathon and you're nervous about starting a slipper? :rofling:

I'm going to have to DITTO Ingrid again ;)

Rhyannon1970
04-02-2006, 09:08 PM
Oh, forgot to say congrats on the Marathon, i used to run but have hung up my sneakers & picked up the needles instead :lol: Gotta try to make time for the running again this summer...

Wouldn't it be nice if we didnt have to work..just knit..hmmmm, gotta get a job that lets me knit..

hehe
Rhy :XX: