PDA

View Full Version : My Introduction

SweetOceanBlue
04-05-2006, 04:04 AM
Hello Everyone,
I'm not new too knitting, and I also crochet. When I was a little girl my grandma taught me how to knit and I really enjoyed learning the techniques she once taught me, now that I'm older & of course my *brain fog* set in so now I've joined a knitting Circle which is alot of fun. I'm interested in learning how to make various articles of clothing for myself & my grandaughter & grandson. Also it would be nice for various Holiday gifts.
My other interestes are making Jewelry, Gift Baskets, Sewing, along with cooking. Crafts is a mjor interest I've always had. With my children away from the nest with their own families, it's just my husband & I ..with me being a Domestic Engineer I have alot of time on my hands which my interest is to always keep busy, with some sort of project. I did make a purse which I knitted and I'm adding the finishing touches

I'm very grateful for my friend in our circle who reccomended this site too me, it's Great & Very Informative. I look forward to making new friends & learning much more about the Knitting World.

Michelle :XX:

Ronda
04-05-2006, 04:43 AM
Hi Michelle! Glad to have you here. I love your title of Domestic Engineer!

kayeknit
04-05-2006, 07:27 AM
Hello, Michelle, and welcome to KH!! You will love it here.
You'll learn a lot and have fun, too. :D

margie
04-05-2006, 07:42 AM
Welcome, Michelle!! :waving:

hedgehog
04-05-2006, 08:43 AM
Welcome Michelle!

This place is FULL of inspiration!! Before you know it, you'll be amassing more projects than you have time to knit in a year!

-hh

LeslieA
04-05-2006, 09:22 AM
Welcome Michelle!

Show us a picture of your purse when you are finished. I would love to see it.

Danielle
04-05-2006, 09:52 AM
Hi! :waving:

rebecca
04-05-2006, 12:01 PM
:waving: Hey, michelle! Looking forward to getting to know you ;)

dustinac
04-05-2006, 12:09 PM
:cheering: Welcome to the forum!! :happydance:

Miss Kittie
04-05-2006, 12:48 PM
Hi Michelle and welcome from the Heart of Texas
I'm new here and learning alot...