PDA

View Full Version : That lovely afghan

Fiddlestix
04-05-2006, 07:50 AM
Hello all

I am from England, mother to 1 and nearly 30. I knit like crazy and always looking for inspiration on the web.

So, I cam across that gorgeous group knitted afghan and wondered if you (group) were able to put all the patterned squares together. I could really do with another big project with some different patterns to produce.

Let me know if you can help and see you around xx

Yours hopefully
Nicky

KellyK
04-05-2006, 07:56 AM
We crocheted all of those GREAT squares together, Nicky... Just slip-stitched them! Im glad it inspired you!

rebecca
04-05-2006, 12:17 PM
:D Yes, indeed....we had a wonderful group of 7 master seamers ;)

Fiddlestix
04-06-2006, 03:30 PM
We crocheted all of those GREAT squares together, Nicky... Just slip-stitched them! Im glad it inspired you!

Are you going to make all the patterns available? Where did they come from - did you all decide yourselves what to knit?

mintdee
04-06-2006, 03:31 PM
We all searched the internet and chose the patterns ourselves. As long as all of your squares are the same size, we used 12", your afghan will look great!

Jan in CA
04-06-2006, 03:32 PM

Are you going to make all the patterns available? Where did they come from - did you all decide yourselves what to knit?

We each decided on our own what to do. I got mine from a dishcloth pattern as did a few others. Some made up their own patterns or used stitch dictionaries.