PDA

View Full Version : WIP: Baby Bobbi Bear

luvmeowers
04-07-2006, 02:49 PM
I just started knitting in October 2005. I've made 3 scarves and after completing my first hat I was full of confidence. In March, I started the Baby Bobbi Bear from Blue Sky Alpacas as a surprise for a friend's first baby, due in June. After a rough start, I'm just flying along. (I took a week-long break because I was stuck on reading the pattern but I took that time to make hubby a hat.) As I learn to understand the pattern, I am getting more and more excited. :cheering:

These photos are as of this morning. In the first picture, you can see his little tushy. ;)

rebecca
04-07-2006, 02:51 PM
:D You are doing a great job :D I can't wait to see the FO :D

Jan in CA
04-07-2006, 03:24 PM
Too cute! I tried it, but the yarn was all wrong so I put it in the goodwill. :rollseyes: Yours looks like it'll be perfect! :cheering:

luvmeowers
04-07-2006, 03:58 PM
I used Blue Sky Organic Cotton in sage. It's a bit difficult for me because the cotton doesn't stretch at all but I think it's coming along nicely.

dustinac
04-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Looking great :happydance: :thumbsup:

Cristy
04-08-2006, 04:09 PM
looks great...I so badly want to do a toy/stuffed animal but after my mishap w/ the bunny....perhaps I better stick to items w/ less seams! LOL--yours looks awesome--good work!