PDA

View Full Version : Well, I'm giving up....

KellyK
04-08-2006, 11:16 AM
Since Hildie has been at my house last night and this morning, I realized that I can never hope to match her level of knitting mastery. Everying Hildie does is perfection itself. I may as well quit knitting forever... who wants to buy my stash?

Ingrid
04-08-2006, 11:19 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

NO!!!!!

We need an intervention, here, folks!!!!

mintdee
04-08-2006, 11:20 AM
:roflhard:

There will now be a bunch of knitters invading KK house and digging through her stash ;)

I'll be over in a little bit.

Ingrid
04-08-2006, 11:22 AM
We can't be that heartless!! :roflhard: Can we?

Leaving to check out all of Kelly's posts about her stash.

KellyK
04-08-2006, 11:24 AM
SERIOUSLY!

this is NOT hildie posting as a joke

REALLY

hurry and buy my yarn... i just can't take the defeat anymore!

bjc1050
04-08-2006, 11:35 AM
If Kelly's stash is left at her house, she won't REALLY be able to give up. The yarn will keep calling, "Knit me, I want to be a sweater, I want to be a hat, Knit me." :lol:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
04-08-2006, 11:53 AM
And, this is TOTALLY not KK posting under MY name because KK absolutely DOES NOT have my password!

Im pretty sure Kelly is only saying that she stinks to make me feel better about all of my UTTER KNITTING FAILURES! And, of course, about the fact that I REALLY DO STINK! Literally! Pee-yew! :?

wildforyarn
04-08-2006, 11:54 AM
Kelly, slow down.... Have you taken a look at all of the things you have done over the past year???? You are a great knitter! Also, you are now teaching classes in a yarn shop. How long have you been a knitter now, a little over a year? Or am I remembering that wrong. You have done a super job for knitting this long. Hildie may be knitting perfection, but is she teaching classes to eager learners at the LYSs?? :thinking: ;)

You have done some beautiful things. Like the toddler dress/shirt you did in, what was the yarn, shine? I loved that! And the patterns that you have created by yourself! You and I started on this list at roughly the same time and I am nowhere near the knitter that you are. I have not even finished my first sweater, although I am working on it right now. :)

However, if you are quitting, consider me in the car, on the way down to raid your stash!!! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

kemp
04-08-2006, 11:57 AM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

I won't accept it. Besides, yarn is crack. You can't quit just like that :roflhard: :roflhard:

wildforyarn
04-08-2006, 12:11 PM
Besides, yarn is crack. You can't quit just like that

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: Kemp, you are too funny!! So, is that why I can't stop buying yarn and all knitting-related products. Because I am addicted like crack??? :shock: :shock:

:roflhard: :roflhard:

rebecca
04-08-2006, 12:44 PM
KK & Hilde are bad, bad girls ;) :roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard:

Andrea
04-08-2006, 01:36 PM
And, this is TOTALLY not KK posting under MY name because KK absolutely DOES NOT have my password!

Im pretty sure Kelly is only saying that she stinks to make me feel better about all of my UTTER KNITTING FAILURES! And, of course, about the fact that I REALLY DO STINK! Literally! Pee-yew!
I think the GIVE AWAY is that HILDIE doesn't CAPITALIZE her WORDS for EMPHASIS like someone ELSE we know!! ;)

Ingrid
04-08-2006, 01:37 PM

Im pretty sure Kelly is only saying that she stinks to make me feel better about all of my UTTER KNITTING FAILURES! And, of course, about the fact that I REALLY DO STINK! Literally! Pee-yew!
I think the GIVE AWAY is that HILDIE doesn't CAPITALIZE her WORDS for EMPHASIS like someone ELSE we know!! ;)

Andrea--take the detective test!!!! :rofling:

Andrea
04-08-2006, 02:12 PM
:rofling: :rofling:

mintdee
04-08-2006, 02:23 PM
Mine its like they switched bodies or something! :shock: Excuse me
I need to go pet some yarn to feel better

KellyK
04-08-2006, 02:56 PM

Dammit. :verysad:

rebecca
04-08-2006, 05:31 PM
:roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard:

butterflymama
04-08-2006, 06:36 PM

Andrea--take the detective test!!!! :rofling:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
04-08-2006, 07:06 PM
hahaha I forgot that KK had my password!!! I wonder what else when on under my name...

humblestumble
04-09-2006, 01:18 AM
LOL....

Eiline
04-10-2006, 03:16 PM
hahah yall are too funny! Thanks for the giggle!

LeslieA
04-12-2006, 10:18 AM
KK you really had me going. I was ready to come and strangle ya. :D