View Full Version : Skater hat pattern & a skull

04-10-2006, 11:20 AM
:D Hi everyone!

I figured I would tap the great pool of knowledge here and ask if anyone knows where I could find a quick, easy pattern to knit up some hats for my little "skater" dudes. I'm not the most experienced knitter but I KNOW I can come here for guidance if I need it. ( Just because you guys are awesome about helping and answering questions :D )

I'm also looking for a skull pattern to add to the hat too. I've never done two colors, besides stripes, so this would be a first for me. I'm thinking a simple black hat with a white skull on the front.

Any suggestions would be great. Otherwise I suppose I could try to figure one out on my own. It's kind of a scary thought though. (I LOVE ripping things out.......NOT.)

Thanks a bunch gang!! :thumbsup:

04-10-2006, 11:36 AM

Here are some skull charts, and you'd probably want to knit an intarsia pattern on two needles, so you could look through these (http://www.knittingpatterncentral.com/directory/hats.php) for a hat pattern.

04-10-2006, 11:43 AM

Thanks Ingrid! You are the best!!! :D

This will give me a start and hopefully I get it figured out without too much of a problem. Otherwise, "I"LL BE BACK" ! :lol:

I figured I'd give it a try since I'm off with my little skater dudes this week for their spring break and they've watched me knit things for everyone but them lately.

Thanks again!!

04-10-2006, 04:00 PM
Hey Ingrid! I just wanted to say thanks and ........ HOW DO YOU DO THAT?????? :shock:
Looky what I found in your suggested links.........

That is EXACTLY what I'm looking for!! :D

You are amazing! Thanks a bunch for the help! I'd hug ya if I could! :cheering: