PDA

View Full Version : OT-Tis the season for Peeps

Ingrid
04-15-2006, 03:15 PM
This site has been around a while, but if you're not familiar with it, it is hysterical. I especially like the 'separation of the conjoined Peeps' surgery. But then again, I've got a weird sense of humor.

Peep Research (http://www.peepresearch.org/)

They also go to the library. (http://www.millikin.edu/staley/fluff/peep_research.html)

aylaanne
04-15-2006, 03:25 PM
stale peeps or fresh, Ingrid? :lol:

rebecca
04-15-2006, 03:42 PM
They also go to the library. (http://www.millikin.edu/staley/fluff/peep_research.html)

I always knew PEEPS were quite intelligent :roflhard: :roflhard:

CateKnits
04-15-2006, 04:40 PM
I remember that site! I love it. :twisted:

cheesiesmom
04-15-2006, 07:45 PM
My kids love to stick 'em in the microwave. But I hear they are now a popular add-0n when giving mugs and cocoa mix. (Marshmellow topping!! Yum.)

Danielle
04-15-2006, 09:08 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

sogrammatical
04-15-2006, 09:18 PM
I love having them joust in the microwave. Also, peeps in a vacuum chamber, because they come out really tiny.

Shandeh
04-15-2006, 09:35 PM
Those sites are hilarious and perfect for Easter!

I sent the links to my college-age son. He thought they were great!

Arugula
04-16-2006, 12:07 PM
My MIL loves peeps! I sent her the link, I bet you I will be getting a laughter filled phone call...

Oh, she overheard a couple of girls talking about "Peep Wars" at the store. Evidently you put two peeps, facing each other, in the microwave and whichever one puffs up faster and knocks the other one over wins.

BinkyKat
04-16-2006, 07:47 PM
Serving Suggestion:
Peeps'mores.... honestly, I think they're adorable... but the thought of eating more that one....hork! Them and circus peanuts..
But as a S'more, sign me up!
:thumbsup:

dustinac
04-16-2006, 09:06 PM
icky peeps lol I don't even buy them anymore.. noone will eat them.. although last year with the kids Easter Peeps dh and I put them in a microwave with toothpicks and watched the sword fight it was the bunnies.... :oo:

knittingachiever
04-16-2006, 09:27 PM
icky peeps
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Two words I never thought I'd hear together! :roflhard: :roflhard: I LOVE me some Peeps™. Especially once they get a little stale... mmm... day-old Peeps™. Can't wait to snatch some up at the after-easter sales tomorrow!! :happydance: :happydance:

dustinac
04-16-2006, 09:30 PM
:rofling: I was looking for a gag emoticon but we don't have one lol so had to go with icky peeps... :lol:

BinkyKat
04-17-2006, 07:57 PM
Can't wait to snatch some up at the after-easter sales tomorrow!!

oh, and another weird thing about me... i feel sorry for the unbought Peeps after Easter. So many on the shelves looking at me with their little brown eyes (eyes that can't be melted with acid no less - per one experiment i saw on tv :shock: )

brendajos
04-17-2006, 08:03 PM
i am telling you...do NOT eat roasted peeps! and do NOT let some gross married guy try to seduce you with one in front of his wife! :shock: (seriously there was NOOOO amount of alcohol that was going to make THAT happen!) :rollseyes:

AND he ruined my favorite pair of sneakers with that peep darnit! hmph!

BinkyKat
04-17-2006, 09:51 PM
:shock:
WHAT kinda bonfire were you at that one has the chance at being seduced with roasted Peeps?
sounds kinky.. or should i say... Peepy (rhymes with creepy!)

:roflhard: