PDA

View Full Version : Can I use warped dpns?

skNYC
06-07-2006, 12:05 PM
I got a few pairs of Clover bamboo dpn's in a garage sale. Just noticed some of them are slightly bend, especially the smaller size. Must'd been used quited a bit. Can I use those or should I throw away the crooked ones?

margie
06-07-2006, 12:15 PM
You can use them!! My dpns are SO warped from use- and I have only been using them for a couple of months! If you put one of my size 2 dpns on a table, it won't roll. They are still fine to use, though.

dustinac
06-07-2006, 12:23 PM
My #2s are warped too and I still use them :rofling: I'm just waiting for them to snap one of these days.. they are stronger than you think ;)

Mama Bear
06-07-2006, 03:36 PM
Yep, I'm warped too! Well... I mean.. umm... you see.. my NEEDLES are warped, yeah, that's it! Just don't ask my kids :thinking:

Mama Bear

samm
06-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Just think of them as partially circular! When I first learned to knit as a child I knit so tightly that I bent my mum's knitting needles. I still have those wacky looking warpy needles and use them sometimes. So go ahead and use those partially circulars. :XX: :XX: :XX: samm

feministmama
06-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Yep, I'm warped too! Well... I mean.. umm... you see.. my NEEDLES are warped, yeah, that's it! Just don't ask my kids :thinking:

Mama Bear

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

yeah I'm bent too. Needles and otherwise :doh: