PDA

View Full Version : OT What's for Dinner?

Pixywhispers
08-03-2006, 01:04 PM
I have to share this with you!

www.menus4moms.com

This site has changed my life! I am not a super organized mom. But here is what I have done for the past four weeks.

I go through the archive pick out 5 meals and then write my own shopping list up. We are shopping once a week, and only eating out twice a week when we schedule it! This has saved us so much time and money.

The recipes are good! I dont always make all the sides is suggests and sometimes I dont make the sides from scratch. Anyway if you need some new dinner ideas here they are.

08-03-2006, 01:08 PM
OMG! Thank you so much for putting this up. :heart: :heart: I'm at my wits end trying to think up new dishes. There's only so much I can do with chicken... :rollseyes:

Pixywhispers
08-03-2006, 01:17 PM
You are so welcome!

The Swiss Chicken and the Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipes are awesome! The picky kids in our neighborhood loved them!

Swiss Chicken
www.menus4moms.com/kitchen/weeklymenu/2005/june/050620.php#d
I served this with a salad and mangos. YUMMY. Oh yeah, and I didnt have any wine in the house and just used water and it was awesome!

Buffalo Chicken Pizza
www.menus4moms.com/kitchen/weeklymenu/2006/jul/060710.php#e
I serve this with sliced peaches and cottage cheese.

Let me know if you use more of the recipes.

knitaddict
08-03-2006, 01:22 PM
This is great! I'm an avid cook, but even with a few thousand recipes (and, yes, I do cook all of them!) I get bored. I love trying new stuff and this site is set up really nicely. TY!!!

AidanM
08-03-2006, 01:27 PM
Oh my gosh, thank yooou! I only cook for myself usually but my creativity is pretty limited unless I'm baking something - But it's pretty hard to make 1 person casseroles!

Anyway, thanks so much for the website now I can get all kinds of ideas. :D :D

Lisa1216
08-03-2006, 01:31 PM
About 3 weeks ago I signed up for the weekly menus to be e-mailed to me. They come on Thursday for the following week. They have all been great so far! :D

knitwit2
08-03-2006, 01:44 PM
Thank you so much for the great site. I am already planning my meals for next week. I seem to make the same things all the time. Tonight I'm going to try the Crockpot Lasagna tonight!!