PDA

View Full Version : I bought some Malabrigo for the first time!!

Celine
08-06-2006, 06:23 PM
:cheering: I just bought two big hanks of Malabrigo in the past two days!! My sister in law is here visiting from No. Carolina and she knits too. So we've been visiting and knitting side by side! :XX: :XX:

Yesterday I took her to one of my LYS and I bought a beautiful multi colored hank and then today we went to another yarn shop and I bought a big hank of purple Malabrigo. Wow..how SOFT it is!!

My mother recently joined the Red Hat Society so I bought the purple to knit her a scarf for her "meetings".

I never heard of it until I read all the posts here on how wonderful it is and I think you are all right! :happydance:

BinkyKat
08-06-2006, 06:57 PM
I purchased two skeins of the famous M two weeks ago and finally joined the club of lovers! I got mine in "Velvet Grapes" which is a lovely deep purple/burgundy with deep deep brown to almost black. Very rich feeling! I saw a pair of fingerless mitts on display done with a different color and they were so soft so I thought I'd make some mitts and a winter headband for over the ears. I'm sure I'll even have enough for a scarf. Lucky me!!! :thumbsup:

Angelia
08-06-2006, 07:31 PM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Oh, the world of Mmmm is a wonderful world, isn't it?! And the color choices just keep you going back for more... :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

kitkat
08-07-2006, 07:57 AM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats all I can say!

dustinac
08-07-2006, 08:18 AM
:cheering: :happydance: so glad you were able to find some and love it!! I haven't got to touch or see it in person either but I will soon lol have a pkg coming to my house and I can't wait!! :lol: