PDA

View Full Version : Scarf I Want to Make

Braden
08-10-2006, 03:46 AM
This is the Danica Scarf (free from Knitty (http://www.knitty.com/)) I've done LOTS of entrelac before, and Amy is what made me get this pattern. I saw it on her blog. Thanks. So, do you all like it?

ETA: how do you make a link?

EssenceRose
08-10-2006, 06:41 AM
I love it!! It looks amazing on you!

Oh... and the boards use BBCode. See the help section or you can do an online search for the BBCode tags to help you make links. :)

*edited to add: It pays to read the subject line once more before posting and making the assumption that IS actually you. My excuse? It's late and I'm tired... LOL

skNYC
08-10-2006, 07:32 AM
I think it looks great. I knitted a baby version also knitty with only 1 color. It's so easy too.

sandrasingh
08-10-2006, 08:26 AM
Way Cool! What colors will you do it in???

hedgehog
08-10-2006, 09:54 AM
I love this scarf... i'm making one for a friend of mine (it's on hold actually while i finish up stuff for a baby's due date!).

I'm using Andean Silk from KP and it is wonderful - navy and bluebell with mustard as the accent. They are GORGEOUS together (the navy is a really rich, beautiful blue). And it's sooooooo soft with a lovely sheen!

I'm really happy with it.

-hh

rebecca
08-10-2006, 11:32 AM
Love it...on my to do list, too...it's very long!!
Can't wait to see your's!!!

Braden
08-10-2006, 02:49 PM
I love it!! It looks amazing on you!

LOL, that's not me, it's the model from Knitty, I'm going to cast on for it tonight.

What colors will you do it in?

Black and white