PDA

View Full Version : Yarn Swappers Knit along going on now!

mintdee
08-10-2006, 11:29 AM
There are a few of us knitting on the yarn that our lovly secret pals sent us. Come and join us! We are in the yarn swappers KAL thread. I will be working on Kiri shawl so I will need all the support that I can get :muah:

Look forward to seeing you there!

rebecca
08-10-2006, 11:39 AM
I wanna do it, but I've got a gazillion other things going on....shoot!!
Well, I hope to jump in during the kal, anyway...I plan to knit a lovely fibertrends shawl with the scrumptious bamboo yarn that Sara gave me...thanks, sara :muah:

horve1
08-10-2006, 12:40 PM
I just last night finished Becka's Leaves of Whimsy Socks with yarn and needles she gave me in the swap! I've also finished Happy Socks, Really Cool Socks and Eagle's Flight Socks with yarn she gave me in the Swap. Can those count to put me in the KAL? Or should I start something else?

Thanks again, Buddy Becka! :hug:

Wait! I am in!!! I'm working on the Single-Needle Scarf Trio and that's with yarn from the Swap! Yeah!!! :woohoo:

Is there an official "sign up"? Where?

mulene
08-11-2006, 07:58 AM
also have 3 trillion other things going on right now =(

mks22300
08-11-2006, 06:48 PM
I finished a sock from the yarn that Danielle sent me. It's a bit wonky, but I finished it! Will have to take a pic of it soon.

Tammy6071
08-12-2006, 04:45 PM
I just finished up my socks from the Trekking XL yarn that my yarn swap pal sent me. Click on my blog below to see the pictures. I'm hoping to get another pair going this week with the wildfoote sock yarn she sent me also!