PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

janie
08-27-2006, 11:49 PM
I just have to say Thank you.

I have not been a member on this forum for long. Nor have I gotten to "know" anyone. But the support is amazing. Simple questions are answered without judgement and with clarity - in english.

I found a new home to go to when I'm not knitting or taking kids all over the town to soccer games & dance.

Thanks!

jane

Mama Bear
08-28-2006, 12:57 AM
Jane,

The friendliness of this group and Amy's great video's are what drew me in!

From one left-hander to another, I always think it's great to have another left-handed knitter on board!

Mama Bear

CarmenIbanez
08-28-2006, 02:30 AM
Welcome! I too am hopelessly addicted to knitting and this forum. Everyone here is awesome!

KellyK
08-28-2006, 07:58 AM
:hug: :hug: :hug:

stitchwitch
08-28-2006, 09:12 AM
I am so addicted to this site now! I've been on some other sites (not knitting related) and the people just want to fight about stuff. This site you can ask a question even if it's been answered a bizzillion times and there is always someone with a cheery, helpful attitude there with an answer. I come here for laughs, knitting help and a boost of confidence and check these boards throughout the day. I'm a KF junkie! :cheering: :roflhard:

SandraEllen
08-28-2006, 10:07 AM
me too. i check everything multiple times throughout the day.

DH is pretty understanding, but he still likes to laugh at me sometimes. "are you on your knitting site again???" and he can always tell. the purple/pink bars on the side are a dead giveaway. :rofl:

rebecca
08-28-2006, 10:23 AM
:hug: :muah: :hug: :muah: These kind words are wonderful, they make me so very happy to be a member of KH! I must admit, we have a group of AMAZING people! :muah: :hug: :muah: :hug:

stitchwitch
08-28-2006, 10:54 AM
DH is pretty understanding, but he still likes to laugh at me sometimes. "are you on your knitting site again???" and he can always tell. the purple/pink bars on the side are a dead giveaway. :rofl:

My husband is super cool about my knitting, I think he likes the idea that I have a hobbie that keeps me out his hair. :roflhard: He likes this site too and he'll look at the FO's when I'm looking at them. He's not interested in learning anything just looking at the pretty pictures! :teehee:

SabrinaJL
08-28-2006, 11:02 AM
I had DH bookmark this site (and a few others of mine) over on his profile because sometimes when he's on the computer I'll have to check something. Now when I say I need to check something he says, "Your knitting site?" :teehee:

cookworm
08-28-2006, 11:39 AM
Jane--everybody on this group has been GREAT!!! I LOVE this group!!! :heart: I would not have been able to do SO MANY things had it not been for the kind and helpful support of everyone in the group. Of course, I wouldn't have been enabled to take on new projects and buy more yarn, either, but that's not such a bad thing, is it? :wink:

Welcome to the group!

BinkyKat
08-28-2006, 09:43 PM
:hug:
Welcome! I found this place totally by accident...well, at least by just searching "free knitting videos" to see if there was such a thing as video clips of knitting. This site popped up on top as many times I am too lazy or impatient to scan through pages of other possible matches.
I check this place every night for a couple hours at a time and many many times before or even instead of checking my emails. I am on the computer all day at work but this is fun and not work when I'm on at home.
Stay, have fun, and get crazy!
:eyebrow: