PDA

View Full Version : "I do shrug" anyone ?

hellokitty165
08-28-2006, 03:53 PM
anyone care to join me in knitting i do shrug ??? it will be fun :cheering: to have friends joining me ...come and start clicking with me !!

jamadian75
08-28-2006, 05:04 PM
Is this the pattern on Knitty Spring '05 (http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEspring05/PATTido.html)?

If so, it's gorgeous!! I wish I had room on the To Do list. :pout:

I'll check back here if I find yarn in the stash for this.

Hildegard_von_Knittin
08-28-2006, 05:10 PM
oo that is pretty! Funny, I always read each knitty issue front to back (so to speak) 10 times at least, and then everytime someone posts a linkt o the pattern, I feel like I haven't seen it before! :shrug:

Andrea
08-28-2006, 05:36 PM
Me too, Hildie!!

THat is really pretty!! And great for a dressing up occasion! I wonder if the Nashua June I bought would be better suited for that?? I was going to do the Branching Out scarf with that, but that is way too impratical for me and I wouldn't want to give it away to anyone!! :teehee:

:out:

ETA: I would need a couple more balls I think...I'll just have to go to Kelly's YS. Oh darn!!! :teehee:

hellokitty165
08-28-2006, 05:52 PM
anyone care to join me in knitting i do shrug ??? it will be fun :cheering: to have friends joining me ...come and start clicking with me !!

sure let me know ... i am trying to gather more knitting buddy here to start ...

hellokitty165
09-25-2006, 12:57 PM
i am half way done with my shrug and hopefully will post it here next 2 weeks...this week my hubby's birthday so i will be busy celebrating :clink: :woot: :happydance: and the completion of the shrug will be slightly delayed... xxx