PDA

View Full Version : Dear Yarn Store Owners:

knitaddict
09-12-2006, 05:48 PM
I want to start by saying that I love your products. I don't care which site it is, as long as you have yarn and yarn associated things I absolutely *adore* your stuff. I do, however, write this letter with a fairly serious issue in mind.

Why is it that all of your great sales happen before payday? My husband gets paid twice a month: the 1st and the 15th. Yet without fail, all of the great sales on all of those luscious yarns and accessories occur prior to those dates... and usually end before them as well.

Why must you torture me like this? As a loyal customer who would willingly sell her blood (well, maybe just a pint or two ;) ) for soem silk or soy or wool I would respectfully request that once... just once... you offer a really great "Can't Pass This Up" sale after payday. And while I'm making requests, it would be even better if it could be after the 15th since all those pesky credit card companies ask for me to pay them during the first 2 weeks of the month.

Respectfully yours,
A Knit Addict.

:roflhard: ;) :roflhard: ;)

kemp
09-12-2006, 05:59 PM
:roflhard: Well now that I know, I'll keep that in mind ;)

snowbear
09-12-2006, 07:28 PM
Thank You... wish I had said that first... ( puts $$$$ away for sales next month on the 16, 17, 18 etc. :hug: