PDA

View Full Version : OT: Anyone excited about Grey's Anatomy tonight?

becjo
09-21-2006, 01:31 PM
I've noticed a few avatars with Patrick Demnsey running around - are you all as excited as me for tonight's Grey's Anatomy? I already told my DH not to even TALK to me between 9-10! The phone will be off the hook - I dont want to be interrupted at all!

Watching the finale again last night brought it all back. It still kills me when they put Doc to sleep - and Denny, forget about it - I'm in tears all over again!

Can't wait to see what's going to happen! :cheering:

ChroniclesofYarnia
09-21-2006, 01:33 PM
I'm skipping knitting group for the season opener, even though I am going to DVR it anyway.

I promise i'll go next week, I just need my fix. :teehee:

Jan in CA
09-21-2006, 01:42 PM
YES!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

brendajos
09-21-2006, 01:49 PM
lol one TV is taping all the CBS shows to watch later but yes...i will be sitting on my couch watching Grey's tonight at 8pm. I actually considered working at the p/t gig tonight since they need help but i just can't do it...lol

dustinac
09-21-2006, 01:58 PM
:woot: I can't wait the tivo is set for GA

cgd
09-21-2006, 02:02 PM
DH and I are gonna be glued to the TV for it!

CateKnits
09-21-2006, 02:50 PM
YES! I turned down an offer to go clubbing tonight so I can watch it. :roflhard:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
09-21-2006, 03:50 PM
My LYS has the knit night on thursdays too. I'll be watching grey's and ER and recording CSI and Survivor!

mks22300
09-21-2006, 07:07 PM
Yay! :cheering: I can't wait to watch it tonight! :happydance:

wildforyarn
09-21-2006, 07:15 PM
I too will be recording it on TiVo. I work and don't get home until after it starts. And of course, ER too. I keep saying I am done with that show, but I can't seem to leave it....

Hildegard_von_Knittin
09-21-2006, 07:18 PM
I'm thinking we need a thursday night premiere chat!!! survivor, greys, csi, er, etc

figaro
09-21-2006, 07:30 PM
I am also looking forward to it but I will be watching CSI and ER and taping GA. I started watching GA during the summer when everything else were reruns for me.

blueeyes28
09-21-2006, 07:32 PM
I am I am :cheering: :cheering:

CateKnits
09-21-2006, 07:59 PM
:roflhard: My friends are watching it, too, so we're not going out until after 10. :cheering: :cheering:

CindyH
09-21-2006, 08:46 PM
HECK YEAH!! 14 minutes away....woohoo!

Hildegard_von_Knittin
09-21-2006, 09:15 PM
omg this is soooooooooooo good!

gimmesanity
09-21-2006, 09:33 PM
This has to be the BEST episode yet....the whole flashback scene with Addison and McDreamy...Oh My Gosh. :oo:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
09-21-2006, 10:02 PM
ARGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! MCDreamy is an ***!!!!!

Mo0nAngel
09-21-2006, 10:16 PM
omgoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh best episode everrrrrrrrrrr :D :D :D :D Yang cried!!! I bursted into tears just watching her cry!!! and then Izzie getting up...mannnnnn :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Mo0nAngel
09-21-2006, 10:17 PM
This has to be the BEST episode yet....the whole flashback scene with Addison and McDreamy...Oh My Gosh. :oo:
I know!!! when he kicks her out...and she's out in the rain crying...man that was harsh!..

CindyH
09-21-2006, 10:25 PM
I agree, that was definitely harsh!

I'm so spoiled by Grey's Anatomy DVD and episodes on my comp.....1 hour per week is not enough of a fix!!!! :doh:

Mo0nAngel
09-21-2006, 10:28 PM

I'm so spoiled by Grey's Anatomy DVD and episodes on my comp.....1 hour per week is not enough of a fix!!!! :doh:
hahaha i knowwww :P

CateKnits
09-21-2006, 11:11 PM

Meeee, too! I can't deal with this waiting thing now. :verysad:
And, I have to admit, I cried when Cristina cried. :shifty:

geekgolightly
09-22-2006, 09:52 AM
I know!!! when he kicks her out...and she's out in the rain crying...man that was harsh!..

i would have done that. and then left after 30 seconds just like he did.

i loved the show!

can anyone tell me what happened on ER? my brother wanted to watch six degrees.

snephenie
09-22-2006, 10:11 AM

Seriously? To me harsh is walking in on my spouse in bed with my best friend. I would of left her behind out there and packed my stuff and gone out the back door.

snephenie
09-22-2006, 10:13 AM
Grey's is my favorite of favorites ever but I was a little disapointed in last nights show. I was hoping for more....not sure more of what but just more....

becjo
09-22-2006, 10:18 AM
It was AWESOME! When McDreamy told Meredith he loved her, I just about gasped! His voice is just so soothing! And poor Izzie - she was killing me all over again! It looks like she's going to make it though - I'm glad! And is Bailey getting soft on us? Alot of emotion from her last night!

On ER - It was FANTASTIC too! Jerry survived the surgery - barely - thanks to Nela (??SP??) Abby had to have a c-section and the baby is early so he's having problems- they named him Joseph. It was very emotional. Luka was killing me! He wanted to stay with Abby and she was pushing him to go to the baby. Abby couldn't stop bleeding so they ended up having to do a hystorectomy on her. When she told Luca she couldn't have any more children - it was just too sad!! ........ And Sam - her butt-head husband still had her and her son. They ran from the police and she tried to escape a few times. In the end - he raped Sam and when he went to sleep, she snuck to the car where her son was sleeping and was getting ready to take off - she went back to her ex and took the gun and SHOT HIM!!!! Then it went off!! WOW!!!

Two good medical shows in one night - I'm loving Thursdays!!!

cgd
09-22-2006, 10:34 AM
I loved the premiere too, though I wonder how in real life Izzie & Co. wouldn't be stripped of their medical licenses and in jail for the stuff they did to Denny (Izzie of course did the deed-the others would be accessories). But of course it's TV, and you have to just go with it, and I can't live without the show!

So I guess McDreamy and Addison will finally divorce?

Mo0nAngel
09-22-2006, 11:10 AM
It was AWESOME! When McDreamy told Meredith he loved her, I just about gasped! His voice is just so soothing! And poor Izzie - she was killing me all over again! It looks like she's going to make it though - I'm glad! And is Bailey getting soft on us? Alot of emotion from her last night!

On ER - It was FANTASTIC too! Jerry survived the surgery - barely - thanks to Nela (??SP??) Abby had to have a c-section and the baby is early so he's having problems- they named him Joseph. It was very emotional. Luka was killing me! He wanted to stay with Abby and she was pushing him to go to the baby. Abby couldn't stop bleeding so they ended up having to do a hystorectomy on her. When she told Luca she couldn't have any more children - it was just too sad!! ........ And Sam - her butt-head husband still had her and her son. They ran from the police and she tried to escape a few times. In the end - he raped Sam and when he went to sleep, she snuck to the car where her son was sleeping and was getting ready to take off - she went back to her ex and took the gun and SHOT HIM!!!! Then it went off!! WOW!!!

noooooooooo :verysad: :verysad: :verysad: what do you mean abby can't have babies!??? :'( I thought her and luka would be having tons of babies now that they were together!! :'( thats just sad...I couldn't watch ER last night I don't think I have NBC :( I'd have to flick the channels and see...

Mo0nAngel
09-22-2006, 11:22 AM
ok I've checked..I don't have NBC :( I have CNBC :crying: :crying:

Mo0nAngel
09-22-2006, 11:26 AM
I loved the premiere too, though I wonder how in real life Izzie & Co. wouldn't be stripped of their medical licenses and in jail for the stuff they did to Denny (Izzie of course did the deed-the others would be accessories). But of course it's TV, and you have to just go with it, and I can't live without the show!

So I guess McDreamy and Addison will finally divorce?

Hopefully they'll get divorced...I love addison and all but she needs to get herself a new man and leave McDreamy alone...I mean how can a marriage survive if one of the parties is in love with someone else??

rorygilmore
09-22-2006, 11:30 AM
I can't believe I missed it!!! and CSI too!!!! :verysad:

geekgolightly
09-22-2006, 11:40 AM

omg omg omg omg how could i have possibly missed this? thank you for the synopsis

someone brought up losing licensure, i know that izzy would. she endangered a life in a premeditative way. i dont know baout the others bc they werent there and had nothing to do with the deed. they would be reprimanded and probably kicked out of the program though. we are probably going to lose izzy which is really sad for me. i love her character.

brownishcoat
09-22-2006, 12:52 PM
I have read that even if she leaves the program, it doesn't necessarily mean she's leaving the show. They all still live together.

CindyH
09-22-2006, 01:49 PM
I think Izzy will be reinstated in the program, because I read the synopsis of next week's episode on Yahoo TV, and it said this: "Cristina meets Burke's parents; the interns campaign for Izzie's reinstatement; Addison takes a break from her hospital duties; a surgical patient lives what may be her last day to the fullest. "

I'm sure next week's episode will be much funnier than yesterday's.

Hildegard_von_Knittin
09-22-2006, 01:56 PM
omg ER was sooooooooooo good too!!! You gave a great synopsis, becjo!!!

I didn't cry when Christina cried.... but I did cry when Luka cried!!!!!! :pout:

And hello, how come noe one is talking abotu Georgie???? I can't believe after all that time in quarantine with McDreamy and the whole love talk that he didn't tell what-her-name he loves her!!!!! Not even "soonish"!!!! He must still be hung up on Meredith.

brendajos
09-22-2006, 02:01 PM
I am declaring RIGHT NOW that if they let Luka lose another baby i will NEVER watch ER again! hmph!

:!!!:

CateKnits
09-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Hildie, I'm still holding out hope that George will become a real person and fall in love with me. :oops: :roflhard:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
09-22-2006, 05:10 PM
okay but you have to lend him to me every other tuesday.

cgd
09-22-2006, 08:31 PM
omg ER was sooooooooooo good too!!! And hello, how come noe one is talking abotu Georgie???? I can't believe after all that time in quarantine with McDreamy and the whole love talk that he didn't tell what-her-name he loves her!!!!! Not even "soonish"!!!! He must still be hung up on Meredith.

I KNOW! Is there someone on this show who ISN'T hung up on Meredith? DH and I think Callie is great for him. DH also thinks she's hotter than Meredith and doesn't get why everyone is mooning over her--he said she needs to eat something, she's too thin :roflhard:

cgd
09-22-2006, 08:41 PM
Oh and BTW, my mother thinks Addison might be pregnant. She got very emotional about the baby that died. Of course, this would be normal as this was tragic, but my mother thinks they'll throw the preggo storyline in there since Derek has apparently finally decided he loves Meredith.

Dilly
09-22-2006, 08:46 PM
I don't actually watch Gray's Anatomy, but I found this article (http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/Greys+Anatomy+fans+lash+out+at+CTV+for+airing+wron g+episode+of+hit+show/TV/TVNews/ContentPosting.aspx?isfa=1&newsitemid=29959021&feedname=CP-ENTERTAINMENT&show=False&number=0&showbyline=False&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc) today which talks about my local affiliate station who were given Episode Two instead of the Season Premiere. I don't have cable, so if I were to have have watched GA it would have been on the station mentioned in the article, although it would have been very fuzzy! There are now some people who know what happens on next weeks episode. They will get to see the Season Premiere next week instead. :-?

Hildegard_von_Knittin
09-23-2006, 12:45 AM
Oooooo Dilly!!!! So can't you find out for us what happens next week?????? I MUST KNOW!!!!

Oh and BTW, my mother thinks Addison might be pregnant. She got very emotional about the baby that died.

:doh: OMG I'll bet she's RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But wait, did the baby die??? I thought she saved it :verysad:

I WONDERED from the previews if it was Addison that put the panties on the bulletin board! :roflhard:

EssenceRose
09-23-2006, 01:09 AM
OMG I could just CRY! We won't get those episodes until sometime next year. It's too long to wait until 2007!!! :!!!:

I hate it that we always get the "new" seasons so long after they actually aired...

Mo0nAngel
09-23-2006, 01:19 AM
Oh and BTW, my mother thinks Addison might be pregnant. She got very emotional about the baby that died. Of course, this would be normal as this was tragic, but my mother thinks they'll throw the preggo storyline in there since Derek has apparently finally decided he loves Meredith.
I will die if that woman is pregnant!:!!!:...maybe she was while her and Derek were together and lost it after he left? I would much rather like to think that instead of her being pregnant...arg!!! I'd be very angry...McDreamy and Grey should be together!! :grrr:

jodstr2
09-23-2006, 01:06 PM
coworker thinks Addison and Alex will hook up.

I agree with the Addison might be pregnant theory.

want2knit
09-23-2006, 10:53 PM
:waah: I'm so upset I missed it! My schedule last week was nuts! I had a parent's night until 9:15pm, got home and had to work until 1:15am. Had no tapes and no time to go get any either. I'm wishing they would've never moved it to Thursdays--I lived for Sun night television--that was my only night of TV watching save ER on Thursdays. I'm wondering if they'll replay it sometime this week. Who knows when I'll get a chance to knit again!

brendajos
09-23-2006, 10:59 PM
awwww... :hug: ...don't despair...you can watch the whole episode here... (http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing) :thumbsup:

HollyP
09-24-2006, 12:42 AM
Brendajo Thanks for the link I wanted to see six degees but couldn't miss Er.

Addison being pregnant seems like a good bet! Mc dreamy finally makes up his mind and then wham his wife is pregnant!
I so love George and Callie. He better not screw it up !!

brendajos
09-24-2006, 12:51 AM
you're welcome! i had to watch it again after linking it. :teehee:

I really do hope that Addison isn't pregnant. Not because it will likely keep Meredith and Derek from getting together because I don't want that either. That always signifies Jumping the Shark (http://www.jumptheshark.com/) and it is too early for that darn it! I don't want her to be pregnant because it would be too expected. Just no originality to that. :( But I will keep watching even if she is! :flirt:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
09-24-2006, 05:15 AM
But what if she's preggo with someone else's baby?????? :hmm:

Virtuella
09-24-2006, 05:21 AM
:rofl:

brendajos
09-24-2006, 09:47 AM
But what if she's preggo with someone else's baby?????? :hmm:

okay then she REEEEEEEEEEALLY had no right to be mad and hang up the panties then! :rofl:

what WOULD be a good story is if Meredith was pregnant...she woud have no good way of knowing whose baby that was! :teehee:

Called that right there! :teehee:

Ya know what's going to happen is that she is going to be high risk and have to see Addison....ooooooooooooooooo :teehee:

want2knit
09-25-2006, 08:47 AM
awwww... :hug: ...don't despair...you can watch the whole episode here... (http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing) :thumbsup:

OMG--thank you so much! I've bookmarked it for later viewing as I'm off to work! Thanks again!

wildforyarn
09-26-2006, 07:36 PM
what WOULD be a good story is if Meredith was pregnant...she woud have no good way of knowing whose baby that was! :teehee:

I think they said something about her not sleeping with the vet yet... did she? I can't remember if she did or not?

CateKnits
09-26-2006, 07:38 PM
She didn't, but she's slept with how many other guys? McDreamy, George, the guy that showed up with the "problem"...

CateKnits
09-28-2006, 08:45 PM
Who's ready tonight?!?!!1/1/1/1???!!?

I'm a little overly excited about this show. :oops: It's the only show I bother to watch that's not a cartoon.

Hildegard_von_Knittin
09-28-2006, 08:48 PM
tonight we get to see panties!!! :happydance:

CateKnits
09-28-2006, 08:49 PM
Cristina's AND Meredith's! :cheering: :roflhard:

brownishcoat
09-28-2006, 08:51 PM
Who's ready tonight?!?!!1/1/1/1???!!?

I'm a little overly excited about this show. :oops: It's the only show I bother to watch that's not a cartoon.

[sniff] Our widdle Cate-kins is gwowing uuuuuuup! :teehee:

CateKnits
09-28-2006, 08:53 PM
Shush. :oops:
I really do watch cartoons all day. Well, "watch." I put cartoons on to keep me company and to sleep to because I don't do quiet.
And two of my favorite cartoons are South Park and Drawn Together! They're totally immature but not for kids. I also like The Simpsons and King of the Hill. Though I have to admit to loving Spongebob and The Fairly Oddparents. Live action TV? Grey's is all I bother with.

Hildegard_von_Knittin
09-28-2006, 08:56 PM
:woot:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
09-28-2006, 09:03 PM
"dirty dirty stripper!!!!!!!" :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

CateKnits
09-28-2006, 09:09 PM
I laughed pretty hard at that one, too, Hildie. :roflhard: :roflhard: "I'm going to flip a coin." "And I'M the dirty, dirty stripper?!"

Wow on the panties, though! I wasn't expecting that! I think I like Callie now. I still want her to give George to me, though. :pout:

brownishcoat
09-28-2006, 09:11 PM
I've liked Callie all along. She reminds me of me.

CateKnits
09-28-2006, 09:12 PM
That's why Cristina is my favorite, Lisa. She reminds me of me, only a hell of a lot smarter!

gimmesanity
09-28-2006, 09:14 PM
I can't believe she owned up to the panties and took the fall for Grey!
I like her lots....and McDreamy is acting McIcky.

CateKnits
09-28-2006, 09:20 PM
To be clear on this, I only don't like Callie because I have a tv-crush on George. :oops:

brendajos
09-28-2006, 09:30 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooooh look what is happening there! we may get to keep both Finn and Derek! :muah:

ooooh and he's naughty too! :teehee:

brendajos
09-28-2006, 10:02 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh didja seeeee that!! whatta hookah!

see i just don't get how she thinks she has the right to be mad....hmph!

:happydance:

(okay yeah i do but still!)

brownishcoat
09-28-2006, 10:03 PM
I wanna be Miranda when I grow up! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

CindyH
09-28-2006, 10:32 PM
Might I add...

Dirty mistress McSteamy looked...well, :eyebrow: mcsteamy. Me likey. :teehee:

brendajos
09-28-2006, 10:57 PM
okay i seriously thought i was going to have to keep my vow of never watching ER again! hmph!

Hildegard_von_Knittin
09-28-2006, 11:00 PM
what's wrong with ER :pout:

brendajos
09-28-2006, 11:06 PM
nothing now! :D

mks22300
09-28-2006, 11:20 PM
Oh, I so thought I was not going to like ER ever again but the last few moments made me love it again!

And Grey's Anatomy was great!!!!! :cheering:

CateKnits
09-28-2006, 11:27 PM
I've only watched ER a few times. My dad keeps trying to get me to watch Scrubs and some British show (Green Wing or something like that?) that he's got on TiVo and DVD and whatnot...I can't believe either of us are watching any of these. Isn't working in a hospital enough? Then again, at least watching hospitals on tv doesn't have that hospitaly smell.

Mo0nAngel
09-28-2006, 11:41 PM
I found NBC!!! YAY!!!! :D :D :D i thought i was gonna have to stop watching ER as well..and Grey's anatomy? well its grey's anatomy, too cool!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: although i did wanted meredith to make up her mind...

suzeeq
09-29-2006, 09:49 AM
If Meredith makes up her mind, the show's over. Audiences like watching the uncertainty; once a couple is paired up, there's not as much reason to watch. Besides, it'll be a new twist for Grey - dating, rather than falling into bed with a guy.

sue

brendajos
09-29-2006, 09:57 AM
Eh i am sure they will let her make up her mind eventually because people will get tired of this game too...BUT i do believe she will have to make up her mind towards Finn since getting her together with Derek would kill the show.

I don't know that i would like it if Addison went back to NY with Mark though. It could be fun to see her convince him to stay there! :teehee:

dustinac
09-29-2006, 10:05 AM
I want Mark and Addison to stay in town... :teehee: and I think other guys will come in and out of Grey's picture and maybe Finn will find someone else... or Derek will while she makes up her mind... :shrug: but I loved last nights show it was good!! :cheering:

suzeeq
09-29-2006, 10:34 AM
Yeah, maybe Finn will develop an attraction to Izzy....

sue

brendajos
10-05-2006, 10:02 PM
okay who called it?

suzeeq
10-05-2006, 11:25 PM
Called which?

The previews look a lot like the speculation that's been going on in various boards.

sue

jodstr2
10-06-2006, 11:22 AM
so did all 3 check in to the same hotel without seeing each other?

edit: and Alex is too nice now! I kinda liked it when he only uttered snide and snarky things. I think.

brownishcoat
10-06-2006, 12:12 PM
I think McSteamy is checking in because it's the same hotel as Addison. I think the other two are coincidence, since they got kicked out of their places - the Chief agreed to remove himself from his office when he made Callie leave the hospital. I think they've seen each other now! :teehee:

jodstr2
10-06-2006, 12:29 PM
oh! I forgot Addison at the hotel too. 4 of them. ok. gotcha. :) :thumbsup:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
10-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Looks like Burke and McDreamy threw some punches off-set.... Check it out. (http://tv.yahoo.com/news/eo/20061011/116063076000.html)

jodstr2
10-12-2006, 03:28 PM
Looks like Burke and McDreamy threw some punches off-set.... Check it out. (http://tv.yahoo.com/news/eo/20061011/116063076000.html)

interesting!!!

jodstr2
10-12-2006, 05:03 PM
I liked the Callie Dancing song so much I bought the CD (http://www.bittersweetmusic.com/) from Amazon last week. the whole disc is yummy. :heart:

jodstr2
10-29-2006, 02:37 PM
new ep this coming Thursday! :cheering: