PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

yarnfreak
09-25-2006, 12:56 PM
I'm looking hard at the Kromski Prelude. I think it's beautiful. When I saw it, it just started going "Spiiiiiiiiin on meeeeeeeee." Any comments good or bad would be welcome.

Liliyarn
09-25-2006, 01:21 PM
You know the only real comment I have is to try before you buy. It really does make a world of difference.

I love Kromski. Never tried the prelude though.

yarnfreak
09-25-2006, 04:51 PM
Is sooooo pretty. I looked at the Babe, but I just don't think I can do it. It's so damn ugly. lol

kaysdaughter
09-26-2006, 07:15 PM
Thought I would love the prelude, it is beautiful. tried it and it didn't love me. It was quite wobbly but may have been the one I used. I've had success with the minstrel and all the ashfords except the elizabeth. Want to try a fricke really bad but can't find anyone who has one and fricke doesn't answer their phone.

Neither the prelude nor the mazurka wanted to come home with me so I say definitely try before you buy.

SO hard to wait but learned from the prelude and mazurka to try first.
Paula

Julie
09-26-2006, 07:52 PM
I'm having trouble reaching Fricke too -- I'd rather order directly from them to get the free shipping, but I can't reach them. :wall:

yarnfreak
09-26-2006, 08:08 PM
I had a BAAAAAAAD experience with an idiot named Fricke. I just can't have something with that name in my house. Though the price is great! Is it possible that the company is on vacation or something?

kaysdaughter
09-26-2006, 08:16 PM
Just broke my own advice and went with the fricke without trying first. :oops:
But, I've waited long enough, and DH said to order and if I didn't like it I could sell it and get what I like down the road. He even asked if just one wheel did everything I needed!
He must want something. But that's ok!

Sure wish I had kept my level-headed plan to try it first! Heaven knows I've tried 11 wheels so far and then fell off the wagon!

It's the fiber-lust. It took holdame I swear! How embarrassing.

If it speaks to you, maybe it is for you but do try to try it out! Paula