PDA

View Full Version : KnitPicks Options

knitwit2
10-03-2006, 06:31 PM
I just received the option set and I was wondering how everybody has organize their needles in the case. Did you put your needles in the 3 section divider? Thanks

Cindy

Amber
10-03-2006, 07:18 PM
I used the three and two-section pockets for the needle tips -- organized smallest to largest. Then I used the single pocets for the cables. The end-caps and keys are in the little zippered pocket on the case.

knitwit2
10-03-2006, 07:59 PM
Thanks Amber!! I :heart: them!!!

Ariane100
10-03-2006, 10:01 PM
I have ordered some classic circs as well, so these are in the single pockets, and my cables are in the open section behing the zippered pocket. I'm going to check if I can buy just two single pockets with my next order for my cables.

I bought some removable labels and I labeled the pockets with the size of the needles in them. That way I hope I shouldn't have to check my needles size every time I need a given size.

SandraEllen
10-03-2006, 10:59 PM
i have my needles in the 3-section pockets, my cables in the 2-section pockets, and my classic circs in the 1-section pockets. I also have the cable ends, the keys, and some other random tools in one of the 1-section pockets. i save the open pocket in the binder for things i don't want to put away yet (am to lazy to put away).

you have to buy an extra set of 3-section pockets to do this -or- put the largest needles in the same pockets with the smallest needles. you won't get them mixed up.

and you have to label them. i use the ID tags i ordered. i've seen people just write on them with a sharpie...

SabrinaJL
10-04-2006, 12:41 AM
I used the three and two-section pockets for the needle tips -- organized smallest to largest. Then I used the single pocets for the cables. The end-caps and keys are in the little zippered pocket on the case.

What she said.

rebecca
10-04-2006, 02:42 PM
Me, too...i placed my options the exact same way as Amber and Sabrina, although I do want to order some more 3 pocket pages and put all the tips in 3 pocket pages.

knitwit2
10-04-2006, 04:47 PM
Thanks everybody!!!

nadja la claire
10-04-2006, 05:13 PM
I used the three and two-section pockets for the needle tips -- organized smallest to largest. Then I used the single pocets for the cables. The end-caps and keys are in the little zippered pocket on the case. That's what I did. I also marked the sizes on the needle pockets with my trusty Sharpie.

Nadja xxx

SabrinaJL
10-04-2006, 05:18 PM
I also bought the needle size ID tags to stick in the pockets, but I did the Sharpie thing too. Just in case I need to use the tag.

hellokitty165
10-05-2006, 12:45 PM
i just got mine....so cool....the 16" circular size 2 is really neat ....i bought the organizer bag too...i love it ...very nice for travelling on air...i bought another charter ($9.99)...i love it ..one for home and the other for travel...what a wonderful day for me !!!!