PDA

View Full Version : OT: LOST

Jackie M.
10-04-2006, 10:30 PM
Anyone see the new "LOST" tonight? Jack Sheperd = yummy

Julie
10-05-2006, 12:55 AM
He'll always be Charlie Salinger to me :roflhard:

but yes...great episode, can't wait to read about all of the nitpicky little things that I missed, but others caught. :D

HollyP
10-05-2006, 01:36 AM

but yes...great episode, can't wait to read about all of the nitpicky little things that I missed, but others caught. :D Charlie Salinger=yummmmmm :heart: Jack Shepard :heart: even yummier! Why is it some people get better looking as they age and the rest of us....

My other Lost crush is Sayid :drool: I am a total sucker for a guy with an accent!

Where do you find all the nit picky things? Is there a website I am missing?

Tonight was a great season premiere. Answered a question or two and brought up a few million more :teehee:

Jax3303
10-05-2006, 07:22 AM

same here, and it's why I keep calling Jack, Charlie, and confusing the hell out of DH...LMAO

Angelia
10-05-2006, 08:52 AM
I didn't like last night's episode. :oops: Questions were answered, yes, and I'm glad for that. But the drama was contrived and overly done, so much so that it was irritating to watch. Several episodes last season were like that, too. I'm not giving up yet--I love the show overall--but I hope the writing gets better.

As for the hotties...I missed Naveen (Sayid) last night; I hope he's in next week's show! Josh Holloway (Sawyer) looks really good this season; I'm not sure how he got better looking, but he did! :inlove:

Chel
10-05-2006, 09:26 AM
I agree that Sawyer was better looking this episode. I think it is due to him looking a bit vulnerable rather than cocky. A cocky attitude makes a guy unattractive IMO. When he looked like he needed rescuing last night he became much cuter.

Hmmm on an off note, maybe this is why I always wind up with needy scuzzbuckets for boyfriends?!?

Anyway, back to LOST... I think last night was an excellent episode. I am curious as to who the young boy imprisoned was. I was interested to note how the Others came to join the Tailies. Overall... fascinating.

feministmama
10-05-2006, 11:06 AM
I kept saying "What the....?" all throught this episode. But I'm really interested in the tension between "Ben" and ...um...what's her name? The one watching over Charlie,um I mean Jack? I hope that plot line thickens.

And what is UP with the chicken biscuit?

I think that kid in the cell next to Sawyer is an other pretending to be an outcast to see how Sawyer reacts. I mean he's in a cage rigged with stuff. Its all rigged! And then that pirate guy said the bears (Polar bears?) figured out how to get the biscuit in 2 hours. Its all some whacky experiment to see how they react to stimuli. and then Ben said it will be over in 2 weeks. Que scary music.......

feministmama
10-05-2006, 11:07 AM
Oh no wait it was a fish busciut

figaro
10-05-2006, 11:40 AM
The first 5-10 minutes confused me, the whole book club thing, why were all those people out there living in what looked like a quiet little neighborhood with no streets? :shrug: It did not look like a cult, right? :shrug: There sure were a lot of buildings for it being a island that no one knows is there? :shrug: Oh, so many questions and no answers! I am so hooked! :teehee: And so happy that all my shows are back FINALLY! I really dislike the summers for that reason, ugh reruns! :hug: :yay:

edited to add:
I just thought of a question, at the beginning of the epi, it shows the whole book club thing, the magnetic "occurance" and then the shot of Henry Gale and everyone watching the plane fall apart and he tells them what to do (get info and passports on all passengers, etc). He gives them 3 days to do this and then all of a sudden he has the 3 in different areas, the timeline here is confusing me. Haven't they been on the island for some 65 days or something like that? Please tell me that they are not rewriting the show now, they do that too much on my soaps, I don't want it to infect the rest of tv!

SandraEllen
10-05-2006, 11:54 AM
I think that kid in the cell next to Sawyer is an other pretending to be an outcast to see how Sawyer reacts.

DH and i think the same thing, but we think that it's to show sawyer what happens if he tries to escape.
that it's hopeless.
maybe to see how he reacts...

slgn
10-05-2006, 11:55 AM
I actually felt pulled in again last night. I wasn't feeling the luv for Lost most of last season. It feels like it's going somewhere again instead of just taunting us with how wacky and mysterious it is. I think the kid in a cage (Eric from Judging Amy, anyone?) is someone not to be trusted for sure. Or at least after meeting people like Ethan & Goodwin, I wouldn't trust someone in the cage next to me I just met.

LOL, I'm glad I'm not the only one who still thinks of MF as Charlie. When he runs off into the jungle with a gun and gets himself in trouble (way too often), I always say, "Oh Charlie..." <shakes head> . If I was stranded on a dangerous island and the doctor kept running around playing hero trying to get himself killed, I would soooooo chain him up somewhere like the hatch or that cave or something. Sorry buddy, you stay put!

Oh and now we know where the polar bear came from. :) Does that mean there might be more than one running around still?

How come Rousseau hasn't found that suburban neighborhood? There must be a lot of Others or have vast surveillence around their part of the island.

slgn
10-05-2006, 11:59 AM
[Henry/Ben] gives them 3 days to do this and then all of a sudden he has the 3 in different areas, the timeline here is confusing me. I'm not sure I'm interpreting your question right...
Henry/Ben gives Goodwin & Ethan a schedule to find out about the passengers and check back in... then "he has the three in different areas" do you mean Kate, Jack & Sawyer? If so, one timeline is the event of the crash (Day 1 on island, the the magnetic "occurance" they show during bookclub is when Desmond causes the crash) and the other narrative timeline is like day 65-ish after Michael traded K, J & S to the Others for Walt and left the island on a boat (and the Others let Hurley go to tell the remaining castaways). But I may not have understood your question :shrug:

Jan in CA
10-05-2006, 12:07 PM
I didn't like last night's episode. :oops: Questions were answered, yes, and I'm glad for that. But the drama was contrived and overly done, so much so that it was irritating to watch. Several episodes last season were like that, too. I'm not giving up yet--I love the show overall--but I hope the writing gets better.

Gah! Don't analyze it, just enjoy it! :wall: :teehee: I say the same thing to my SIL who is hypercritical of movies. :pout:

chan58
10-05-2006, 08:40 PM
I wa somewhat confused by last nights show to. I hope things get tied in next week :??