PDA

View Full Version : OT: Last nights CSI

10-06-2006, 10:31 AM
Am I the only one who thought that episode was a tad bit boring?? Don't get me wrong, I love CSI, but last nights sure was different.

My hubby won't go to bed until it's over no matter how tired he is and he actually went to bed halfway through!! I was shocked. :shock:

koolbreeze
10-06-2006, 10:46 AM
it was ok. they made a big fuss over the goriness and it wasn't. i know one thing Warrick looked like HELL!!!

knitqueen
10-06-2006, 10:54 AM
I couldn't watch it. I saw on Entertainment Tonight what it was going to be about, and dh isn't home right now so I knew I'd be laying awake, scared, if I watched it :teehee: . I watched Deal or No Deal instead!! :eyes:

brendajos
10-06-2006, 11:03 AM
i know one thing Warrick looked like HELL!!!

TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!!

I watched the show with the same level of interest I watch most shows...i was surfing at the same time...lol.

I do appreciate that CSI is one of the few shows where the men are hotter than the women! ;) (I have been told that Grey's Anatomy is as well...lol)

10-06-2006, 02:33 PM
I've never seen Grey's Anatomy. It just doesn't seem interesting to me from the previews I've seen. Just another night-time soap opera. I get my fill from GH. :teehee:

Knitqueen, nope, you wouldn't have been scared. It was (sorry if I offend anyone) stupid. They made the previews look scary, but it was far from it. The dead people didn't jump up and scare you, they just sat up and started talking to each other. Each dead person in the room I mean.

Stange. :shrug:

brendajos
10-06-2006, 02:39 PM
eh it was all right I just was liking the new format they seemed to be taking on with one show ending with what was going to be the story of next week. I liked that they weren't just finishing a story to completion. The show itself didn't bother me but i found it odd that they didn't deal at all with the death of Katherine's "father" beyond just asking if she was okay. Seems like there should have been more to it than that but whatever.

nadja la claire
10-06-2006, 02:47 PM
I couldn't watch it. I saw on Entertainment Tonight what it was going to be about, and dh isn't home right now so I knew I'd be laying awake, scared, if I watched it :teehee: . I watched Deal or No Deal instead!! :eyes:

It really wasn't scary. I thought it was ok but I was so tired that I really couldn't get into it. And as far as I'm concerned Warrick could be drug though a hog wallow and he'd still look good. But that's just my opinion.

Nadja xxx

koolbreeze
10-06-2006, 03:05 PM
i'm sorry Brenda! but my man was looking worn. his face was sunken in, he needed to shave and looked at though he hadn't combed his hair for a minuite!!! trust, i was not happy to see such a fine man look so bad. if it weren't for him i'm sure i would have lost interest in this show a long time ago. though Nick got it going on too! i even like the Aisan guy in the lab... anybody know his name?

CarmenIbanez
10-06-2006, 04:22 PM
As usual over hyping kinda ruined it. I actually liked it, but it wasn't the "shocker" it was cracked up to be.

And, uh, sorry to say, but I remember thinking (more than once) what the heck is up with Warrick???? Yikes, that hair!

aylaanne
10-06-2006, 05:28 PM
I watched it today on innertube.com. I thought it was a good episode, although I would have liked to hear more about the end of the LAST episode.

CarmenIbanez
10-06-2006, 05:44 PM
I watched it today on innertube.com. I thought it was a good episode, although I would have liked to hear more about the end of the LAST episode.

I'm glad you said that. Was it just me? They showed a clue, but I obviously didn't get it. Then boom! The show is over. Can one of you smarty girls help me out? Who was the killer? Or did they leave us hanging on purpose?

brendajos
10-06-2006, 06:01 PM
Wait which killer are we talking about?

JGM
10-06-2006, 10:16 PM
The asian guy that analyzes the videos usually? I think his name is Archie.

10-06-2006, 10:32 PM
Yep, his name is Archie, and that's his real-life name too.

The killer for last weeks epi, with, oh what's his name, Oh Danny Bona-something or other. That kid actor. Sorry I didn't grow up with him. Before my time.

Yeah at the end Grissom was looking at the model that the killer left and he picked up a tiny picture and turned it around and was like Oh my goodness.

Then it ended. I too thought they'd continue it to this week, but I guess not.

I couldn't believe that Catherine's father slapped her!! I wanted to reach through that screen and strangle him. :teehee:

brendajos
10-06-2006, 10:49 PM
oooh i forgot all about that picture! yeah i thought the same thing. :verysad: See that's what i meant when i said i was liking the new formula that they seemed to be following. maybe they will be back at it this time.

I guess we don't have to worry about Sam slapping Katherine anymore though huh? :pout:

aylaanne
10-07-2006, 09:26 AM
Yeah, I wanted to learn more about the little model that the killer left, and how it had clues in it. And I wanted to know who that killer was. I thought maybe the Partridge kid might have been one of the dead people, but he never was.

Last nights episode might have been better if they had shown an interaction between the stoned kid and the marine that he killed. The fact that the dead people were sitting up and talking to each other made me think of some of the plays I read when I was in theater school (I don't remember any of the playwrights, though, so you can see why I continued my education in Nursing instead of in Theater). I thought it was an interesting format to tell stories in, and I liked how there were four crimes to solve (well, three crimes and an accident) instead of just two.

I like CSI because it's more story-driven than character-driven, so the evidence takes a front seat to characters more often. But the characters are still important.

OK I'm babbling and I need to work on this http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f376/aylaanne/Smilies/cursing.gif scarf.

CarmenIbanez
10-07-2006, 10:57 AM
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one. I just figured that the picture was some clue that everyone got instead of me? It was like, a picture of a doll face, yes? Or was it a baby?

10-07-2006, 11:55 AM
I guess it could have been either or, it was so small it was kinda hard to see clearly.

I guess for me it was more on the boring side because instead of figuring out both the usual murders it just jumped from one to the next so quickly. I'm used to it taking 45 minutes to solve both crimes, not 5-10 minutes for 4 crimes. :shrug:

Either way it is a great show, I'm just glad they didn't start the new season with this last show. :shock: That would have had terrible ratings, IMO. :teehee: Although I did still watch the whole episode, so what does that say about me??

ADDICTED! :cheering: