PDA

View Full Version : Little Tiny Secret for those of you wanting Denise Needles

brendajos
10-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Hands On Needleshoppe in Sioux City Iowa is closing. I was there today and when I left she had two sets of Denise needles left in the store (that I saw....there may have been others.) Everything in the store is 30% off so if you are interested, now would be a good time to get them. Apparently her store was crazy busy on Saturday and only mildly so today. I would say that as soon as someone notices them though they will be gone. I did ask her if she is still shipping and she said she is so give her a call if you want them.

3911 41st St., Sioux City, IA 51108 712-293-0141

Oh ....she is not open on Mondays so I would check with her bright and early Tuesday morning! ;)

brendajos
10-10-2006, 01:52 PM
Did anybody call her this morning? ;)

Jan in CA
10-10-2006, 01:54 PM
I hope someone snapped them up! That is a good deal!

brendajos
10-10-2006, 02:09 PM
I do too...I am surprised they didn't go on Saturday but they weren't sitting out in plain view...kind of on high shelves... From what I heard the store was so busy on Saturday people were waiting near to an hour to check out and she had people lined up outside her door waiting to get in before she opened (and her staff was all late arriving....PANIC was setting in it seemed... :teehee: )