PDA

View Full Version : Fringed Scarves

mwedzi
10-11-2006, 01:17 PM
When I said I was a big fan of fringe, I really wasn't lying! The orange and green scarves are from a summer scarf exchange I participated in over at Crochetville. She sent me 2 (!) scarves, one knit and one crocheted. She also sent me a ball of Cascade Pastaza and a Vogue On the Go! book, so I got really lucky when it came to partners. Anyway, the other two are two I made. The shiny gold one with the novelty yarn mixed in is knit in a drop stitch pattern. Two 1 oz balls I got on sale in South Africa and 2 Cubetti 'sandstone' balls I got on sale at a LYS, so total cost was $4! The purple and white one I crocheted about 9 years ago when I first went to Korea.

Oh, and a link to a scarf I crocheted for a guy friend of mine. Probably would have been better for a guy if I had left out the fringe, but it's like I can't resist or something!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/mwedzi/graphscarf.jpg

Amber
10-11-2006, 01:26 PM
Pretty! I love the gold one! :inlove:

gardenmommy
10-11-2006, 01:43 PM
Super scarf wardrobe! I think you have a scarf to fit every mood!

rebecca
10-11-2006, 02:34 PM
All are very lovely, I especially like the blue and white crochet scarf :cheering:

fluffypechey
10-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Nikki I love the gold one when you grow out of it chuck it this way ok? :teehee:

They are all gorgeous.

:hug: Sharon

ae
10-11-2006, 09:35 PM
beautiful! you're all set for scarf weather! :inlove: