PDA

View Full Version : kinda OT: Cute little cartoon thingie

boyforpele13
10-12-2006, 05:06 AM
Sorry if this has been posted before, it's new to me. I saw it on Knit.1's blog site and wanted to share.

The Last Knit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6ZjMWLqJvM)

Now, optional question: What do you feel is the story or moral of this cartoon? I'm just curious. :)

rebecca
10-12-2006, 08:33 AM
LOL, that is too funny :roflhard:

Pixywhispers
10-12-2006, 08:53 AM
I must say. I do not get it.

If there is a moral, I guess it would be, make sure you get enough in the same dye lot? heh!

Quiara
10-12-2006, 08:54 AM
I think the moral is "Don't knit near cliffs." ^_^

susies1955
10-12-2006, 08:57 AM
The moral is: Those with short hair have a LONG fall. LOL,
Susie

Pixywhispers
10-12-2006, 06:12 PM
bump

aylaanne
10-12-2006, 11:53 PM
dude, I posted this three weeks ago. Where were you? LOL. Still funny. The message? Buy more yarn!

Jan in CA
10-13-2006, 01:11 AM
Hahah! Too funny! :roflhard:

nadja la claire
10-13-2006, 08:46 AM
I think the moral is "Don't knit near cliffs." ^_^

Yup, That's what I got from it.

Nadja xxx

hellokitty165
10-13-2006, 10:41 AM
dude, I posted this three weeks ago. Where were you? LOL. Still funny. The message? Buy more yarn!

yup i saw that too when you posted it couple of weeks ago... i think it means that we should not give up no matter up ...even if it had to sacrifice our live,hair blah blah blah :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: she should not throw her needles away though...maybe it snapped and she might buy new one later... maybe there is part 2 ????????/ :?? :??

mulene
10-13-2006, 11:32 AM
I love this. However, I realised from watching it how obssessive I am. I mean c'mon she could have ripped her dress out and knit that into the scarf for more yarnage which would have given her enough 'rope' to get back to the other balls of yarn and the scissors so she could carry on ;) Personally I'd have gone for putting my dress into it as well as the hair, though that would have made for some interesting contortion and it would have ended up with her having like a super long knitted wig on her head ;)

I think the moral of the story is, make sure your needles can take your weight and not snap in half when using them to pull yourself out of a tight situation. Therefore I'd suggest Addis or options ;)

Liliyarn
10-13-2006, 12:32 PM
Moral: Having a huge stash is a life saver =-) Always have it with you on a knitting retreat.

And I too was thinking"She could have used her dress to knit with......"

liznwillow
10-13-2006, 10:07 PM
I was just coming here to post this. I'm glad I looked to see if anyone else had posted it. :D

I agree with the moral that you should always have a HUGE stash. :D

Mo0nAngel
10-13-2006, 10:19 PM
I love this. However, I realised from watching it how obssessive I am. I mean c'mon she could have ripped her dress out and knit that into the scarf for more yarnage which would have given her enough 'rope' to get back to the other balls of yarn and the scissors so she could carry on ;) Personally I'd have gone for putting my dress into it as well as the hair, though that would have made for some interesting contortion and it would have ended up with her having like a super long knitted wig on her head ;)

I think the moral of the story is, make sure your needles can take your weight and not snap in half when using them to pull yourself out of a tight situation. Therefore I'd suggest Addis or options ;)
Thats hilarious!!! i had not thought of that! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: