PDA

View Full Version : Who's in Minneapolis...

juneko74
10-12-2006, 02:40 PM
and neighboorhood?

I have met these wonderful ladies the other day at a Knitting meeting. Now I would like to know if tere are more meetups like this and if ladies living close to Minneapolis (meeting place is plymouth) would like to get together with us. The coordinator Journey is a wonderful lady and she created this meeting not long ago.

So... do you know ore meeting events for me???
And... Are you interested in our meetings?

ebrperk
10-12-2006, 05:30 PM
I live in Southern Minnesota. About three hours from you.

juneko74
10-17-2006, 12:05 AM
Sorry I missed your message. I have a hard time keeping up with the board and the messages.
I guess it must be crazy of me to even ask you to come all the way to Plymouth. I just moved to the States and MPLS...
It;s getting cooooold BRR!

Momma_Jo
10-17-2006, 03:49 PM
Where did you come from? I used to live in Minneapolis, lived there for 4 years, actually (3 years in St. Paul, 1 in Minneapolis). Have you been to the yarn store on Grand Ave in St. Paul (on the block behind the intersection with Victoria, I think it's right next to Cafe Latte)? Great selection there.

ETA: oh yeah, and I'm pretty positive there are knitting meetings at that store, too. The few times I came by to purchase some yarn, there was always a group of ladies sitting around the table there and knitting/crocheting. You might want to check it out.

Mulderknitter
10-17-2006, 06:32 PM
I live right in north mpls by north memorial hospital. I know the lys I use is called Crafty Planet right by the Quarry (target, etc) off of lowry and st anthony pkwy. They dont have meetings so much as classes and such. The owner is pretty cool too, and though the store is small, it is PACKED with everything knitty and crafty. :happydance:

taking_back_knitting
10-18-2006, 08:39 PM
I live in Southwest Minnesota. I cannot drive however and would not be able to meet at said meetings but I wouldn't mind being updated on my fellow Minnesotans knitting.