PDA

View Full Version : Amazon 4 for 3 deal

humblestumble
10-14-2006, 01:04 PM
Amazon.com is having a deal for select books, music and DVDs. There are several craft books to choose from :)

Learn More (http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_1086362_1/104-2189052-1425510?ie=UTF8&node=220084011)

I'm thinking of buying some things, like the knitter's almanac, because it's on there :)

psammeadred
10-14-2006, 02:41 PM
Knitter's Almanac is definitely worth it! I got a well-loved copy from a yarn store that was closing (boohoo), and it's one of my favorites. It's fun to read and fun to knit from!

humblestumble
10-15-2006, 12:40 AM
Now I am actually thinking of not doing the deal they have, but buying a few more books so that I can get free shipping, do you know of another book that is a must-have by EZ? I know there are four, but I would like to know another one that's really worth having first. I'm thinking of getting Knitting Without Tears as well because a review for almanac said that's a good one to have to know the abbreviations and whatnot for almanac. And to qualify for free shipping, i want a celtic quilting book :)

debb
10-15-2006, 11:27 AM
You still get free shipping even if you only buy the 4-for-3 books, as long as you hit the $25 minimum. I've been using it a lot for my general reading and kids gifts. And, my wish list is so long, I have no problem hitting the free shipping. If the books alone aren't enough, I just add a cd or something.

Stiney
10-16-2006, 10:10 AM
Thanks so much! I got the Knitter's Almanac, too, and a couple of Shakespeare plays I've been meaning to read, and a bunch of graphic novels I wanted. :cheering: The Knitter's Almanac was the only one I wanted out of the knitting books, though. Well, the knitting with beads might've been cool, but I wanted to look through it first.

nikic
10-16-2006, 11:02 AM
Borders is having a 3 for 2 sale at the bookstore, and Stich and Biitch & Happy Hooooker were included, along with some other ones on knitting and crocheting. They also has some nice looking, non-knitting books too.