PDA

View Full Version : cabled headband

candy
10-14-2006, 04:47 PM
I was on yesterday and a woman was asking for help on her headband, she thought it did not look quite right. I thought it was beautiful and asked her for the pattern, she posted it and I did not photocopy it right away(now I know better) Now I am looking for it and can't find it. If I remember right it was bluish grey and had a cable down the middle. She said to do a provisional cast on so you can do kitchern st to close. I will keep looking.

knitqueen
10-14-2006, 05:20 PM
Here it is (http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/viewtopic.php?p=277953&highlight=kitchener+stitch#277953).

candy
10-14-2006, 07:12 PM
OMG, How did you do that? I spent hours looking for it today and just could not remember where I found it. You are the best! Thanks! I have a lot to learn on how to use this site.

knitqueen
10-14-2006, 07:51 PM
There is a search feature at the top of each page where you can type in key words and then it pulls up the posts/topics that have those words in it, from most recent. I remembered the one you were talking about and that it was to do with kitchener stitch, so that's what I typed in!

candy
10-14-2006, 09:10 PM
Your memory is better than mine, I typed in cabled headband and that was what I was looking for so I must of went over the kitchener st