PDA

View Full Version : OT: newbie here, wanted to say "Hi" (and thanks)

Kniki
10-17-2006, 12:48 PM
Cos i hope to be around till my knitting is up to a decent standard (could be quite some time) I can't tell you what a relief it is to find a site i can ask my silly questions! Huge thanks to all of you who have helped me out so far, I HAVE NOW COMPLETED MY FIRST EVER KNITTING PROJECT (and am looking for number 2 - i think i could really get into it)
My name is Niki, i'm an English housewife living in Germany, expecting baby number 1 in about 6 weeks... looking forward to chatting and absorbing as much knitting knowledge as my "baby brain" will take :D

Limey
10-17-2006, 01:11 PM
Hi Kniki and Welcome

If you wanted a site where you could ask as many silly questions as you like - you've come to the right place - because you'll get tons of answers, most of them tinged with KH silly sense of humour.

:roflhard: :doh: :shrug: :teehee: :happydance: :woot: and that's just for starters.

How long have you been in Germany? Please write and let us know because we're nosy like that. Many congratulations on your upcoming happy event!

:cheering:

All the Best

Limey

Kniki
10-17-2006, 01:14 PM
We moved here in August last year (hubby's job) It is a great place (most the time)... gets damn cold tho, might be knitting me a few winter woolies :D

SandraEllen
10-17-2006, 01:35 PM
Welcome to the site!!! :cheering:

CarmenIbanez
10-17-2006, 02:08 PM
Ah yes, "baby brain". I remember that. I couldn't retain a bit of information when I was preggers. What is up with that?

Hope you are feeling good, the end is year, and WELCOME!