PDA

View Full Version : seeded hat change to mock cable

candy
10-17-2006, 09:00 PM
I finally finished it and it fit perfectly but when I turned it right side out I realized I had 4 purls tog and there should only be 2. I did P2,*K2, P2 but because I was on the round I should have P2, K2 I think the shaping of the crown turned out ok. It is hard to keep a pattern when it is dec. The hat is not lopsided it just looks that way because I have it on a turnip and it has a bump on it. Don't feel sorry for me because I had fun doing it and I learnt a lot from you guys. I am going to give it another shot later. My next attempt is going to be a ear warmer and again I have to change the pattern because of the wool. When will I ever learn to get the right wool! I am going to use the leftover yarn from the hat. Also I am going to make the cable and rib cap from pattern central(Kirsten Dunst is wearing it) THis time I am getting the right yarn. Am I going to have the same problem with the shaping of the crown or is it going to be ok because I am following a real pattern. I am sending the pic but not showing the 4purls tog.

suzeeq
10-17-2006, 11:06 PM
Don't see the picture...

sue

candy
10-18-2006, 08:08 AM
I know, I tried to send the pic but I am doing something wrong. I am still new to this. I right clicked copy and then tried to put it in file comment and then hit add attachment. How should I have done it. Any suggestions.

SandraEllen
10-18-2006, 08:43 AM
above the comment block there's another block. On the right it says browse.

if the file is on your computer, click browse, find the file and click open.
Then you have to hit Add Attachment.