PDA

View Full Version : Last years Halloween post that scares the *&$@ outa you?

Contiknitter Kelly
10-21-2006, 10:41 PM
It was a Coors Light email or site from Halloween time last year and if you clicked on it, it would scream at you and if you had your volume turned up on your computer you'd have a coronary. :passedout:
I want to find it again and send it to my BF :woohoo: :eyebrow:
Been lookin... Hoped someone would remember and possibly have responded to it so it would be easy to put a search in and find it.

'preciate it! :waving:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
10-21-2006, 10:51 PM
I remember that.... you were supposed to trace the coors logo through the "frost" on the can, and then about halfway through this thing screams at you.

Friskums
10-21-2006, 10:59 PM
There's a lot of different ones that do this. I've seen one that was a car commercial, one that you were supposed to be looking for a fox or something cross the path between the bushes.

Yesterday, at work, one of the girls there got one and EVERYONE heard it, and her, scream. It was great. :rofl:
(That one was to compare two pictures for differences - even though I'm pretty sure the pictures are identical)

I haven't seen the coors one, so I can't help out there. :shrug:

[ETA: Here's (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4134824956619818007&q=car+scare+commercial)a link to the car one.

I'm looking for one for coors, but can't find anything yet.

Contiknitter Kelly
10-21-2006, 11:13 PM
That's right Hildy!
I forgot that but yes, you were supposed to trace the frost and get all into it and then..... heart attack!
Do you remember if you happened to respond to it? And now that i'm thinking too hard, i'm not really sure if it was Halloween? (I think it was though. Was it???

Thanks Friskums. I might have to use that one if I can't get the Coors one.

Andrea
10-22-2006, 10:52 AM
I hate those things :pout:

My DH showed me one where you try to use your mouse to get through a maze, so you're really concentrating....then BAM!

I started crying I was so surprised! :pout: Then he felt bad :teehee:

Now whenever he says "hey, look at what blahblah sent me," I always say "Is it going to scare me? :pout: "

Hildegard_von_Knittin
10-22-2006, 12:36 PM
I actually thinnk I might have POSTED it originally.... I'll have to look for it a bit more thoroughly than I did last night.

Contiknitter Kelly
10-23-2006, 11:03 AM
Dern it...
I finally found it after a tremendous search and the address for it is outdated :tap:

oh well.... I'll try something else.

But thanks again you guys for trying to help me out :thumbsup:

KellyK
10-23-2006, 11:42 AM
OMG I HATE THOSE THINGS SOOOO MUCH!!! :oo:

Pixywhispers
10-23-2006, 01:18 PM
Andrea, Bless your heart.