PDA

View Full Version : My first projected ever!

Georgiasmama
10-25-2006, 12:45 AM
This was my first projected ever. I have only been knitting about a week and a half so far. and i love it. I didn't follow a pattern I Just knit, and then felted. and this is what I came up with.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j273/luvbugcreations/PICT2831.jpg

Jan in CA
10-25-2006, 02:19 AM
You did a great job! :cheering:

melinphx
10-25-2006, 02:35 AM
You came up with your own pattern after only a week and a half of knitting??? That is so cool!!! :cheering: I like the stripes on it too!

Melanie

nonny2t
10-25-2006, 08:13 AM
Great job! You are going to love knitting! I couldn't even put my eye glass case in your little bag, but it is cute. I often wonder how all you younger ladies carry anything in those tiny little bags. I did a ton of pattern searching for a nice big bag just last night and everything is itty bitty! I have to carry half the world around with me ie, bandaids and hand wash cloths for the grandson, Advil, eyeglass cleaner, eye glass repair kit, pens, paper etc for hubby, etc etc. I would win on the old Let's Make a Deal show for sure if I was picked to have a particular item in my handbag. My husband says he gets a hernia picking it up...HAHA! He is such a funny funny guy!

Anyway, you did a great job on your first project!

Faye

Old Knitter
10-26-2006, 08:04 AM
A felted bag after such a short time knitting?????? You are going to be one passionately addicted knitting chick!

:happydance:

mrs desert rain
10-26-2006, 09:42 AM
wow -- super impressive! a beautiful purse!

mwedzi
10-26-2006, 11:42 AM
Very cool! Great job, and after only a week and a half! I haven't felted yet myself.

rebecca
10-26-2006, 11:58 AM
Fantastic :cheering: You should be very proud coming up with your own pattern as your 1st project! I see a budding designer :wink: