PDA

View Full Version : my new fo!

Mulderknitter
11-06-2006, 06:17 PM
Though it was very hard for me, and I had to put the project away for several weeks before picking it back up again I am SOO proud of myself!
this is the flower petal washcloth pattern from the weekend knitter book, done on 16" circs with tlc cotton plus yarn. I learned A LOT with this pattern, working and joining in the round, increasing, decreasing, k2tog, slip stitch, to name only a few, all of which I had NEVER done before. So I am quite proud of myself!
it has a few errors, but otherwise :muah:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b197/MulderMom/Picture065.jpg[/img]
I will be making more and giving them as gifts with the smalll handmade soaps I have shown with it for xmas gifts!

hapagirl
11-06-2006, 06:50 PM
WOW!!! :cheering: It's so awesome!! That's another project to add to my wishful knitting list!

mwedzi
11-06-2006, 08:02 PM
that's fabulous! i'd love to have one of those and your soap for a xmas gift (hint hint nudge nudge :wink: :teehee: )

Mulderknitter
11-06-2006, 09:27 PM
thanks guys! it really is this forum that keeps me trucking and trying new things :hug: who else but you all would appreciate the15 hrs i spent making ONE WASHCLOTH!!!! :heart:

Amber
11-06-2006, 11:56 PM
:cheering: It looks great and those will make awesome Christmas gifts!

Compulsive
11-07-2006, 01:03 AM
You're towel is sooo nice. I looked at that pattern & said to myself, "Yeah, weekend--more like a year of weekends."

Nice to see a Metro area knitter on board. I hail from Golden Valley!

I'll post a MPLS Metro area post in Seeking other Knitter's section if you wish to gab it up about LYSs, and such.