PDA

View Full Version : The Katamari Damacy Hat

WynnieG
11-07-2006, 01:13 AM
I love video games... the odder, the better, seems like. Found this today on a search for something else (isn't that always the way?), and thought it was too good not to share.

Katamari Damacy Hat (http://strangepath.net/archives/2006/01/knit-katamari-damacy-hat/)

Idyll
11-07-2006, 06:55 AM
Yay! I :heart: Katamari Damacy! Hee hee hee that's a hilarious Hat! Thanks for the link

Idyll
11-07-2006, 06:57 AM
Another giggle: I quote from the hat-inventor's website:

"Granted, not everyone is impressed with the hat. Some of the comments... include, ďÖbut I canít be the only one who thinks it looks like a hat of giant boils. Yuck.Ē and ďAmen to that! Itís quite hideous. Do people actually wear these?Ē
Iíve heard the comparison to boils (or severed tentacles) before and hadnít thought about that until it was pointed out. Ah well. one personís hat is another personís mutilated squid."

janelanespaintbrush
11-07-2006, 08:03 AM
Another giggle: I quote from the hat-inventor's website:

"Granted, not everyone is impressed with the hat. Some of the comments... include, ďÖbut I canít be the only one who thinks it looks like a hat of giant boils. Yuck.Ē and ďAmen to that! Itís quite hideous. Do people actually wear these?Ē
Iíve heard the comparison to boils (or severed tentacles) before and hadnít thought about that until it was pointed out. Ah well. one personís hat is another personís mutilated squid."

Yeah, I shared this pattern here before and someone said it looked like tumors, another's DH suggested breasts. :shrug: I just thought it was really cute. I was really addicted to that game for a while. ;)

LaStrega
11-07-2006, 07:34 PM
Naaaaaaaaaaaa na na na na na na, Katamari Damacyyyyyy!

(sorry, couldn't resist)

LOVE the game, the hat cracks me up!

CateKnits
11-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Speaking of strange games, Wynnie, every time I see your avatar, I want to download Puzzle Pirates again. :teehee:

humblestumble
11-08-2006, 01:12 PM
I never played the game, but I still think the hat looks cool.

WynnieG
11-11-2006, 05:06 PM
Speaking of strange games, Wynnie, every time I see your avatar, I want to download Puzzle Pirates again. :teehee:

Doooo it, Cate! You can sail with me. I own a brig now.