PDA

View Full Version : "Needle Master" Where can I get this?

mtrinity2025
11-08-2006, 03:30 PM
Hi everyone!! Thank God I found this forum. I was recently at joann.com and saw a kit that had needles sizes 2-15 that can interchange into circulars 29 - 36". I think it was called Needle Master and from reading the reviews everyone said they could not live without it. By the time I went looking for it though, it was gone. I contacted Joann about it but they said they could'nt find the item.

Can any of you great knitters help me? Do I have the name right? Please let me know!!!
:cheering: :happydance:

CarmenIbanez
11-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Might I suggest an alternative? Knitpicks Options needles. Same concept, better set of needles.

www.knitpicks.com

But if you prefer the needlemaster, you can get it from Joann's, or Michaels. Also there are many sellers on ebay that you can get deal with.

Stiney
11-08-2006, 03:34 PM
It sounds like you were looking at the Boyes. Andrea is getting rid of hers (http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20762), but I'm sure lots of other places sell them, too.

There are also Denises and KnitPicks Options. There's a whole thread here (http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2062) about interchangable sets.

Jan in CA
11-08-2006, 03:34 PM
The full name is Boye Needle Master. If you want to buy it retail Joanns or Michaels usually have them.

psammeadred
11-08-2006, 11:38 PM
Hobby Lobby and Walmart have them as well. Hobby Lobby and Michaels periodically have 50% coupons or sales where all knitting needles are 50% off, so watch for those if you're going to get the Boyes. I have a set and really like it.

moon
11-09-2006, 10:11 AM
People are swapping them left and right around here.

joann.com would have them.

I too would get Knitpicks. It's much better.

koolbreeze
11-09-2006, 10:15 AM
i got mine on ebay for $35 shipping included. i don't know about now but when i got mine this person always had a lot on sale. so they might still be on there.

brendajos
11-09-2006, 11:13 AM
hobby lobby has their 40% coupon this week on their website so you can get the set for about $40 if you have a lobby in your area.