PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever ordered from the woolery?

Pink Dandelion
11-09-2006, 09:10 PM
Has anyone had any good or bad or even well resolved ordering experiences ordering from The Woolery (http://www.woolery.com/)? How's their customer service? I'm thinking of ordering a spinning wheel from there, and I was wondering how they are about fixing any problems that might arise.

Even though this purchase would be a spinning wheel, they also sell yarn and other knitting items so I thought I'd ask everybody instead of just posting this to the spinning forum...

They have the Lendrum Original Folding Wheel (http://www.woolery.com/Pages/lendrumfr.html) that I want for $565 (double treadle complete kit) + 50% off their really nice carrying bags with the purchase of a wheel and free S&H, the $565 is 'normal' price, but so far I haven't found it any lower than that anywhere else (if anybody knows a better place let me know!), and the bag is really nice, so I thought if anybody had good feedback on The Woolery I'd go ahead and order it from there.

Julie
11-09-2006, 10:54 PM
There are several people on the knitty spinning board who just got Lendrums from the Woolery this week....I didn't see any complaints :D They did have to wait a while for them though....so I'd double check the availability and make sure that they have one in their hot little hands with your name on it...otherwise you'll have to endure the Dreaded Wait For Your Spinning Wheel, which is torturous! ;)

Pink Dandelion
11-10-2006, 05:30 PM
Thanks! I checked out the knitty board last night after you said something :)

I called in as you suggested; the 'new' shippment of wheels was already sold out :shock: but another shipment is already on it's way there from Lendrum, it'll take a week or two to get there, and then another couple weeks to get to me, since I didn't even expect to purchase a wheel this soon, I think I can handle the wait... (think I can being the operative words here... ;))

As you saw over on the spinning board - I ordered my wheel from them this morning!