PDA

View Full Version : OT - Prime Suspect 7 ~ The Final Act

susanc
11-13-2006, 04:51 PM
Oh my gosh! Can I just say that Helen Mirren, or Dame Helen, is absolutely the BEST actress out there. I saw the first part of Prime Suspect 7 - The Final Act last night on PBS. Wow! I can hardly wait to see what happens next week. I just hope it ends on a happier note than it did last night. I've seen all of the Prime Suspects and have absolutely loved them all. I think they are one of the best, if not the best "miniseries" I have ever seen. I just can't say enough about it! Sorry for my gushing, but she rocks!

brendajos
11-13-2006, 04:56 PM
:verysad: I thought this was about a new version of the online game "Prime Suspect."

of course i was disconcerted to find out that there might be SEVEN of them when i had only seen TWO!

susanc
11-13-2006, 04:58 PM
I didn't know there was an online game by the same name! :??

brendajos
11-13-2006, 04:58 PM
yeah it is a find the hidden objects kinda game.

susanc
11-13-2006, 05:00 PM
I'm not a "gamer". My computer doesn't have the system requirements to handle them.

Kirochka
11-13-2006, 06:48 PM
I was really sorry to read that Tom Bell (Bill) actually has died since filming (although I must say, he looked HORRIBLE in part one last night - not sure what he died of, but he looked so ravaged...). Yeah, Helen is amazing. She's vowing this will be the last PS... :pout:

susanc
11-13-2006, 08:11 PM
Oh my gosh ~ I didn't know Tom Bell had died. :pout: He did look pretty ravaged. That's too bad. :pout: