PDA

View Full Version : Guess What I Bought Today?

merryknitter
11-15-2006, 12:01 AM
Ok...I'm in my LYS with my friend knitting this afternoon (we go just about every Tuesday after School) and I started to shop around a bit. I just finished my first project ever (a large Booga Bag for projects)...posted on the Whatcha Knitting Board. I've started a Booga Bag for my sister for Christmas. So, I bought some more yarn to make myself a Booga Bag. Last week, I bought some yarn to make my one year old Grand Daughter a poncho! Then, I decided to make my DIL and Grand daughter matching scarves for Christmas....and while I was walking around the shop...GUESS WHAT MY EYES FELL ON?

MALABRIGO YARN!!! The most beautiful yarn I've seen and is it ever soft to the touch! I just had to buy it! I'm going to make their scarves out of it!

So, now I'm working on a Booga Bag, Poncho for my Grand daughter, Matching Scarves for DIL and Grand Daughter, and a Booga Bag for me!

I can't believe how beautiful yarn is...I just love all the colors!

Praying for a Snow Day...so I can knit all day...LOL!
Merry :happydance:

kristinw
11-15-2006, 12:17 AM
oooh, YAY :cheering: ! It is just the best to work with. I just finished my scarf tonight and I couldn't wait to wrap it around me!

Amber
11-15-2006, 02:09 AM
:cheering: Ah yes, Malabrigo...the stuff dreams are made of. (knitting dreams, anyway)

What color did ya get??

merryknitter
11-15-2006, 07:52 AM
Tha color is Tamara...it's like a mauveish-purple combo...just beautiful! And I bought some Plymouth Yarn (Gabrielle) to go with it...it has some sage green, several purples and pinks, cream, gold...it's gorgeous too! I love it!

Merry :cheering: