PDA

View Full Version : Malabrigo Online Sources?

knottydaisy
11-15-2006, 12:02 PM
I have seen posts where people have said they are getting Malabrigo for under $10. Where are you all getting it? The lowest I am seeing is around $11. I sure would like to try this stuff out!

brendajos
11-15-2006, 12:09 PM
$10-11 is pretty much the regular retail rate. The stuff under I believe are mostly going to be sale prices. My LYS (http://www.personalthreads.com/newsite/colorpages/malabrigo/) has a bunch of it with various prices depending on the collection. The $10 isn't bad if you consider that you are getting about 215 yards for the price. :thumbsup:

nonny2t
11-15-2006, 12:13 PM
I believe the one post awhile back that had cheaper prices was a yarn site that kind of sells in bulk, like 10 hanks at a time or something and you can't just buy what you want but in bulk.

blueeyes28
11-15-2006, 01:51 PM
My lys is called Korner Knitter's and they sell Malabrigo for 9.36$ I think all their yarns are 10% off suggested retail price they have website www.kornerknitters.com and you can purchase from them online via e-mail or over the phone they are great people and very helpful.

Stonington
11-15-2006, 01:56 PM
My lys is called Korner Knitter's and they sell Malabrigo for 9.36$ I think all their yarns are 10% off suggested retail price they have website www.kornerknitters.com and you can purchase from them online via e-mail or over the phone they are great people and very helpful.

Ditto! These folks are very friendly and fun. :heart: Their prices are great as well.

anne
n sebago me

suzeeq
11-15-2006, 02:00 PM
But you have to be there! I live about 2000 miles away....

sue

Stonington
11-15-2006, 02:03 PM
But you have to be there! I live about 2000 miles away....

sue

hmmm :?? I thought that she did mail order too. There is a "contact us" spot on the first page of her site if you want to drop a note and ask.

edit: I just sent a note to find out if she does mail order (antiquated term?) :??

anne
n sebago me